Tamagotchi Color question.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was considering purchasing a Japanese Tamagotchi Color and I was wondering how much Japanese would I need to know to enjoy it or is it like American Tamagotchis where you need little to no reading at all. :)

i really want a color tamagotchi but cant afford it!!!i really want it help :puroperatchi: :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi:

Its actually quite easy to understand. :( I've had mine for a few days and practically know what everything means..but I still can't understand what they're saying at the park.xD

Like binary said you don't have to learn japanese to have this new released tamagotchi+color...

It's easy to use...(My bro have one,gotta buy one next month)

But if you don't know to read Katakana Symbols(this is the symbols that is used to write on your name on the tamagotchi+color,also this symbols is used when your tama went to park and talk with other tama pets),i can help you with your problem

Just use Katakana(not Hiragana)on your tama.....

Hope i helped! :mellow:

all u need to know is learn katakana just like what mametchifan28 said u can read what they are saying in the park and maybe translate it in romaji to english! u can find many translator on the net and use them!

Hope i help too! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back