music star help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't have anymore money, but 30p and I need to buy food for my tama, because she won't eat the baby food. I tried it and it doesn't even raise the hungry meter. What do I do if I have no money and need to buy food? Do I just wait for the king to come and give me money? Btw, my tama is a teen, and she is 1 yrs.

I'm srry I don't know how to help you with this one.. try going to the door icon and playin a few games.. maybe that'll get you some money. Hope I helped.. :lol: ~mcdougri~

Your best bet is just to wait for the king to come and give u money.

Usually in the morning you get about 2000 from the king, that's what I get anyway ;)

Well, if you are an adult/teen... Go to the door and practice or work... Practice will get you a higher rank after you play a concert... and working will gain you points/money. Otherwise wait for parents/king/band manager/guitar dude comes...

I'm really sorry, but you just have to wait for the king to arrive...

If he doesn't come in about 1 hour, feed him/her the baby food. It doesn't fill up all four hungry hearts, but at least the poor little thing won't starve to death.

Hope I helped! :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back