You will not believe what happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
I was getting my two Tamas together, a boy and a girl and they were both in love. The connection failed on me and the boy went up! Then came the fireworks, and my boy was moving back and forth waiting for the baby like they do when they get married. And the girl didn't do anything! The girl didn't have a baby! A baby came down for the boy and the girl didn't have one!

All because the connection failed. Has this happened to anyone here? My boy has a baby and the girl doesn't! Strange! But, at least it has a baby....

Sound like the boy had a better lawyer. These child custody wars can be so unfair... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, It's happened to me before...

Except mine was the other way around. The mother kept the child and the father didn't. Needless to say, I used him to have children with another one of my Tamas. XP

Sound like the boy had a better lawyer. These child custody wars can be so unfair... :furawatchi:
lmao

tamas that hav kids with other tamagotchis (not matchmaker) hav 2 kids

one for mom one for dad

thats usually not supposed to happen the girl is supposed to have the two babies then whispers something to the baby that goes to the father and then that certain baby appears on the fathers screen...

Hey this is Bex and I know why it happens. Have you ever noticed that sometimes the connection fails and one tama plays a game or goes to give a present and the other doesn't do anything? Well it's the same with the babies! That has happened with mine and my friend's tama, and I got the baby! It's usually because you have a cracked or damaged infared port on one of the tamas, or the battery's going.

Yes, It's happened to me before...
Except mine was the other way around. The mother kept the child and the father didn't. Needless to say, I used him to have children with another one of my Tamas. XP
Hey Rivenn!

You're Tamadex is so cool! It's very useful too!

GREAT JOBS! PROPS TO YOU<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back