Dead tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haleykimb

Reaction score
I'm just wondering.... On tamagotchi V5, are there different things displayed on the screen for different reasons of dying? I've only had my tamagotchi die once, and it was the first day I had it (I didn't know how to use it). It showwed the space ship. Does anything else show up for different reasons of death? If so, what and why do they show up? Thank you :ichigotchi:

on the v5, they don't really die. they return to tama planet in a ship. it doesn't show any different leaving scenes, it'll just show that if you neglect it.

:D

Yes, violetchi garden is correct. The music star version does that too, instead it leaves a letter saying "Bye bye" and "Press A & C" and goes back to tama planet. Those two versions don't die so far. (The TMG+C might do that too, but I don't own one so I don't know.)

If you still are not sure how to use your Tama, i suggest reading the instructions first.

On the V1, V2, V3, V4 and V4.5 Tama's, when they die, it shows a egg shaped angel with wings, this means it has died.

But for V5, V5.5 and V6 (Music Star) Tama's leave and go back to TamaPlanet instead of 'dying'.

Cya! :D

Once it shows the spaceship, there is nothing you can do to save it. If you want bot keep your data, press A + C until new eggs appear. They will hatch in a matter of a few minutes. If yo uwould like to erase all data and start again, poke the reset button and choose reset.

However, WHILE it is dying, you can poke the reset button and download to save your tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the V5 tamagotchi's dont die. When you see a spaceship that means it got mad because you did not take care of it very good. So they dont die they go back to there home planet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back