Tamagotchi music star gotchi points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxjamesXx

Reaction score
I have a quastion how do you earn Gotchi points?? on the music star?

i think you can make your tama work part-time. that's the only way you can earn gotchi points that's mentioned in the instruction manual. they can only start working when they're in the adult/senior stage.

When your tama is a baby to a teen, you rely on the king to bring you gotchi points. When your tama becomes an adult, then that's when they get part-time jobs and get money for preforming concerts. I don't know exactly when the king comes, but he usually comes daily to bring you gotchi points. You kind of have to make it last until he comes back again, since you have to keep buying food for your tama when it becomes a teen.

Read my forum on gotchi points for music star there is lots of replys with information. Its by Sammy96 and i think it basically says How to make gotchi points? On music star.

Hope I helped

Sammy96 ;)

Does anyone know how to get enough GP for a wild guitar? ive been trying for ages and i still cant get enough money before my tama leaves. i know other have acheived the wild guitar so i know there must be some trick to it. Thanks! :angry:

Have you tried seeing if the guitar is available on the v6 website? I've found from my experience some items can be cheaper on there than the actual pet.

Just rely on the king to give you points and when it's an adult, rely on concerts and if in 2nd Generation and higher, also rely on parents. Yes that's where I got my guitar. Hope I helped!!

you can get up to 800 gotchi points when you connect and win with either v.5 orv.5.5 or v.6 it is either 100,200,400 or 800 hope i helped

i connect my v6 with my v5 celebrity and when v 6 wins dosent win points :c

but... when teen v6 its hungy and you dont have food, u can give to your gotchi the baby food and it works...

sorry for the bad english.. u-u :D

My tamagotchi has made three successful concerts and has yet not got any money. :( When does it come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back