SCOOBY DOO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama65

Reaction score
Iusedto luv scooby doo I had THREE plush toys of himbut I waas wondering how many of u guys still like him. (Scooby doo is a cartoon dog)

Haha, yeah, I remember scooby.

I saw someone dressed up as Scooby at Movie World, Queensland and I went crazy. I jumped all over him and asked for scooby's autograph. Unfortunately scooby said he doesnt give out autographs so I started crying. I was a scooby freak xD.

I also had about 5-6 plush toys of him.

My brother was mistaken for Shaggy (You know that dude in Scooby Doo??)

I still luv him I'm holding a toy of him right now!

He says "Scooby snacks

Sure! Scooby is cool! the TV show was cool but it was annoying that they always found out who it was, and they always had the supplies needed.

E.g, Scooby gets stuck down a hole, then Fred finds some rope that came out of nowhere... :lol:

It's still cool though. :eek:

Cya :p

I remember Scooby. :3

I was never a really huge fan - I liked Daphne the best. I remember envying her hair.

I know - it's not normal for most seven year olds to see puffy orange cartoon hair and want it. But I did. And that's what makes me special. :]

I have scooby snacks. I'm eating them. o_o They're bicuits with a tube of chocolate sauce stuff, and you put biscuit-sauce-biscuit and then eat it.

I find the theme song good, "What's new, Scooby Doooooooo?" I have it on my iPod.

call me wierd, but I LOVE SCOOBY DOO!

i was flipping thru the channels the other morning. I saw scooby doo and i screamed "SCOOBY DOO IS ON!!!!!"

I have a plushie of him. It's a really funny story how i got it actully. I was at a bowling alley and my mom gave me like 15 quarters for the grab machine. I saw the scooby doo plushie and said, "im not leaving till i get him!" i got him on the first try. lol

haha.

yep still love him i watch him on youtube.

scooby doo makes me laugh its soooooooo funny XD

Scooby Doo is quite reatarded. My bro figured out when he was young that the bad guy is always the first person they see. I like the movies when they use real people/actors though. And when they make slightly perverted jokes. Daphne is pretty awesome though cartoon or not.

I never liked Scooby Doo ._. Ever since I was little..I don't know why.

Ooh, ooh1 I love scooby. I have all three seasons of Scooby-Doo Where Are You on and most of the earlier movies on DvD. Except for a lot of later movies like The Goblin King. That one sucked. I'm like crazy obsessed, I know. I even have a little Ty Scooby Doo beanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back