Webkinz T-shirts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
Who wants/has/likes webkinz T-shirts? I wat one so badly! I saw four. I like the one with the cheeky monkey faces, one rainbow W and something else...I just can't think of it right now. I also like this one. It is blue and has a picture of a few webkinz on it. Welcome to Webkinz World is writtien on it.

Well, I saw them at some CD place in my local mall... I forgot the name (sorry), and if you go to webkinz cataloge on the webkinz home page, click on other products, and scroll down, you will see that there are webkinz T-shirts. (If you weren't sure they exsisted)

Well, I saw them at some CD place in my local mall... I forgot the name (sorry), and if you go to webkinz cataloge on the webkinz home page, click on other products, and scroll down, you will see that there are webkinz T-shirts. (If you weren't sure they exsisted)
Do you mean FYE? (For Your Entertainment)

That's the only place I know of that has shirts in my state! I REALLY want one, but they aren't in my size. :blink:

I'll have to ask my mom. I go to the arnot mall and you've probably never heard of it.

OH MAH GAWD

I need one XD

I want the one with the W.

I don't care if I'm 13 : D

THERE ARE WEBKINZ T-SHIRTS?!? :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR TELLIN' ME!!!!!1

THERE ARE WEBKINZ T-SHIRTS?!? :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR TELLIN' ME!!!!!1
omg!! I'm so sorry!!! I was accidentally in caps lock! I'm SO sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back