project tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandstrike

Reaction score
Heres the project im trying to make a tama survivel guide post ur tips for tama survivel like school problems and what to do if its battery dies well i have 2 tips

TIP 1: If ur tama gets water in it the part were u untabbed it breath in and out in that place it will prevent it from blowing a cercitew and it will dry the water quicker.

TIP 2:ALWAYS bring a extra battery when ur going places like a LOOOOOOOONG trip or camp and stuff like that.

well.... thats all i hve post more

Well, when you're in school, if your teacher sees your Tamagotchi & asks what it is, just cover up the 'Tamagotchi' sign with your thumb, quickly change it to the clock-screen, & say it's a clock. :3

I haven't tried it, but other TamaTalkers say it works! ;D

Sometimes. x]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when you're in school, if your teacher sees your Tamagotchi & asks what it is, just cover up the 'Tamagotchi' sign with your thumb, quickly change it to the clock-screen, & say it's a clock. :3

Sometimes. x]
That's really smart! :D Here's another tip: If you get caught using your tamagotchi in class and your teacher takes it away from you, make sure you put it on pause before she takes it so your tamagotchi doesn't die. This works if your teacher knows what tamagotchis are and is not fooled by the "it's a clock" trick.

Sometimes. x]
haha, I did that before

And make sure you take your tama out of your pants before swimming&laundry. /:

If you take a moment to check the forum - this whole area is dedicated to members sharing tips.

Instead of starting one thread that asks everyone to post in your topic, why not check the Tips & Tricks forums? You will see that plenty of members have already contributed useful tips and tricks for drying out wet tamagotchis, hiding tamagotchis from teachers, etc. in existing threads.

I hope you understand why I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back