Video game scenes that made you cry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goggle-Face

Reaction score
Saw this in Stuff We Watch.

Basically, what video game scenes made you cry?

NOTE: THIS THREAD COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS TO SOME GAMES!

In FF7, when Aerith died..and the music was so sad! Especially when her tear fell into the water...T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg spoilers ahead.

I cried so bad when Asch died in Tales of the Abyss. The way they made it an anime scene made it ten times sadder. I cried at the end of the game, too.

I cried when my sister chose to kill Zelos in Tales of Symphonia. Zelos is cool ;D

I've cried while playing Luminous Arc and Disgaea, but I forgot when ;P

Mother 3 last boss battle ;-;

It made me feel so bad for Lucas and Claus. Spoilers ahead:

Claus was the Masked Man D:

Cecib :wacko:

I've never actually cried aty a game scene, unless cried means going 'noooooo!' as you crush Sonic on Sonic the Hedgehog 3 yet again, and game over comes up on the screen. Still, there are a fewq scene which I confess did make me a bit sad:

-Ratchet arging with Clank in the first Ratchet and Clank game.

-The end of Sonic Rush

-Shadow and Maria (Sonic fans, need I say more?)

Tama :angry: Phantom

Probably in Metal Gear Solid 4, when Big Boss dies on the grave of his tutor, The Boss, whom he killed with her own gun.

**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT**

This involves THE DOG Island. I've made the text white, so only highlight if you really wish to see. If you're playing it and you don't want spoilers, don't highlight.

--> Once, I got teary-eyed because my dog's sister, Maria, collapsed after getting excited about flowers. She was really sick, and it was really sad. I was scared that she was dead, but then I found out she wasn't. Another time was when the Legendary Flower didn't work, that is supposed to cure all illnesses in the game. I was like, "Oh no, I don't want Maria to die!" I like, almost cried at the end, too, because everything was so happy that it was soo happy to make you cry. And I almost cried at the end because you couldn't run around at the end. xD END SPOILERS

Mother 3 last boss battle ;-;It made me feel so bad for Lucas and Claus. Spoilers ahead:

Claus was the Masked Man D:

Cecib :(
That was so sad! And how it ended overall with Lucas T_T

I wanted to cry at the end of Phantom Hourglass. (Zelda) It was a cry of happiness because the ending was so... cute!

Spoilers - Possibly...

Just when I thought that the whole story was a dream, Link ran over to the side of the boat, and saw Linebeck sailing away on his newly fixed ship. <3 It was so cute! ;~;

I know... I'm a softy!!

I wanted to cry at the end of Phantom Hourglass. (Zelda) It was a cry of happiness because the ending was so... cute!
Spoilers - Possibly...

Just when I thought that the whole story was a dream, Link ran over to the side of the boat, and saw Linebeck sailing away on his newly fixed ship. <3 It was so cute! ;~;

I know... I'm a softy!!
^ I was about to say the same thing! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, since I don't won't to copy Tamagirl#1 answer, here is my other one.

[Highlight v]

I kind of cried when Linebeck got possesed by Bellum...

I've also been crying at the end of both PMD games...

^ x3 I didn't cry when that happened to Linebeck, but I got really mad so that I could... finish it... :D

I didn't find the death in FF7 to be sad... It wasn't her tear, either. It was that materia that was in her ribbon.

I really never found any scene to cry to anyway.

I dont cry during Video Games, but...

I was sad when Sniper Wolf died in Metal Gear Solid.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Graphics are terrible, but the speech was beautiful.

The end of Dead Space, I really liked it. But it was sad.

I cried when my sim caught on fire and died. I had to start all over.

haha jaykay.

nah, i've never cried.

I cried on PMD 1 where they had to leave on their journey beacause alakazam was going to kill them. AND and they end of both PMD games.

(Yeah I know Im a real poke freak)

Oh man, I cry at a bunch of Org.13 deaths and KH2 scenes ;.;
I cried during the end of KH1 ;-;

I started screaming of joy when I beat KH2 for the first time xD I've beaten the game for about 8 times now xP -no life- Same when I beat Sephiroth. I just haven't beat him 8 times =P

I also cried when Sora gave up his heart for Kairi. <33

I cried during the end of KH1 ;-;
I started screaming of joy when I beat KH2 for the first time xD I've beaten the game for about 8 times now xP -no life- Same when I beat Sephiroth. I just haven't beat him 8 times =P

I also cried when Sora gave up his heart for Kairi. <33
Saddest death for me in KH2 was when Saix died. He wanted a heart the most.

Yes, I didn't cry when Axel left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back