When was the last time you cried?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
This might be a little personal, but when was the last time you cried?

Last night. I don't cry often, though. Probably not as much as I should. Everyone says you shouldn't keep your emotions all "trapped inside" and stuff, but I normally hold it in anyway. So yeah...last night was one of those rare occasions where I just gave up and cried.

^^ Hahahahahaha. My brother cries when I eat his food.

I never cry. I just scream at people or sit in a corner or make loud angry noises. Even when I fractured my tailbone. I just sat there screaming at people for fun.

Um.... But last time I cried was 5 years ago when my cat died. I think I wept for a goldfish, i'm not sure.

Last night.
Yay for sensitive boys!
-Hugs Mikey-

.////.

I'd have to say a week ago?

I don't usually cry, only when I really have to, and when I do, I isolate myself.

So I cry more than most think, but a lot less than most do.

Brit's gonna shoot me for this.. xD

A couple of nights ago I was talking on the phone with Trainwreck/greendaygirl829 and we were talking about, this, thing...

Anyway.

There's this thing that happens when I get a really profound idea, and I'm completely overwhelmed, so tears start to well in my eyes.

It's not technically crying, because I wasn't sad, I was just so...

Amazed.

Hard to explain.

The last time I actually cried, like, for real was...

Aha.

January 25th, 2009, at 5:43 p.m.

My birthday... I got rugby tackled of wii fit by my brother and everyone thought it was fun to jump on me and my little brother jumped on my neck o_O other then getting hurt I rearly cry ;_;

Last time I cried was October 30th 2008 at around between 1 and 2 pm...my...Hamster Died. I loved that little critter alot <3

Alot.

I think I cried last night or the night before... I was doing my homework and I didn't get it at all so I started crying because I was really frustrated. I do that a lot, especially when I'm in a bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back