So sad... :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotz~*

Reaction score
Well this all happened when I was outside playing. My dog was playing in the streets (My street has like 2 cars passing by an hour!) I had no idea a car would be passing by. I was calling my dog, but it was to late. The car hit him. I picked him up and shook him a little his eyes opened. Then, his eyes shut that was the last time I saw his eyes. He died this morning. I really don't want it too be this way can someone cheer me up? My dad is a vet and he did everything. I have been crying for 2 hours now.

Thanks

_

Sara

Oh, that sucks. Just oppress the feelings. Bottle them up, like I do. It'll slowly kill you three years from now, but in my opinion, it's easier this way.

Even better advice. Distract yourself, go see a movie or something.

*edit: quoted post removed*

If my dog that I loved so much died, I wouldn’t go out and buy a new one. I don’t abandon feelings like that so quickly- I don’t think a lot of normal people do.

Anyways, my dealing with grief is passive acceptance, so im not one to cry, mourn openly, ect. But there’s plenty of ways to distract yourself, or honor your dogs life.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really cared deeply for your dog, I'm sorry to say that I don't think there is a way to cheer you up right now :lol:

You are going to feel sad about it for quite a while. I understand you "don't want it to be this way", but unfortunately there's nothing you can do to bring your dog back.

All I can add is that little by little, day by day, you feel less sad about it and you think more about good times with your pet and less about the loss.

I'm sorry about your dog and I know from experience that it's difficult to deal with. I hope things start to feel a little better sooner rather than later.

I'm sorry ):

My dog also got hit by a car. That was a while back last year.

I know it's really hard to not think about it.

Oh, that sucks. Just oppress the feelings. Bottle them up, like I do. It'll slowly kill you three years from now, but in my opinion, it's easier this way.
Even better advice. Distract yourself, go see a movie or something.
Take a fools advice..bottling up is the worse thing you can do, i did this and i ended up with depression.

Dotz~*> Sorry to hear about your sad loss, i know what it's like to lose a pet. I lost my cockatiel in 2003 and i had him for 10 years (ever since i was a little girl basically). Even though he was a bird, he was part of the family and still is 6 years on. The pain is undescribable but it will ease as time goes on, i promise :( .

I'm so sorry, truly I am.

I have a dog who is getting old and I have been thinking... you know, shes getting old ):

My thoughts are with you.

Here are some suggestions-

-write about/think about all the good times you and your dog had

- think about how s/he will be happy up in doggy heaven

-volunteer to go to the animal shelter to play with the dogs- it will be sad at first, but it will help in the long run

that is so sad :'( seriously, I feel so bad for you, I can't imagine if my dog died, I would be so sad!

it's gonna be REALLY hard to cheer up, just like people said, try to keep your mind off of it as much as possible:go out more, watch movies, bake stuff, talk..etc. But don't avoid it, if you happen to think about it, don't stop. But try not to think of him in the first place, or spend all your time thinking about it.

In a while, you'll feel better :( R.I.P. :(

My dog daisy got killed about a 3 years ago

she was the most loving, gentle dog ever, she never growled ONCE

sorry ;[

Thats horrible.

I dont have a dog, but I do have a cat. If he died, I would be devastated. He is one of my best friends, probably the only one I tell everything to, and if I lost him, my life would be horrible.

Im very very sorry. Everyone will go sooner or later. Thats just...life. And it will be horrible, but we'll have to deal with it. As someone mentioned before, just think about the good times you had with him. Stay positive.

R.I.P

~Illiey

Awwww. My dog has had cars swirve around him so many times that if he keeps it up same thing will happen.

Happy story, I used to have a dog called Cara and she ran down a hill excitedly and smacked into a car denting it and killing some of her teeth.

So therefore my dog didn't get hit by a car, but dented it up anyway!

He'll be happy in the afterlife. Just think about the good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back