Taking Nerf Armor off your Nintendo DS Lite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
I was horribly frustrated when I couldn't take the Nerf Armor Case off of my DS Lite. Yeah, it provides a lot of protection, but I didn't want to carry the bulk of that case around and wanted it off. So, I tried the way most people do; to somehow unhook the top flap of the case off of the top half of the DS. After many many tries, I gave up for fear of breaking my DS in half. I was really mad that suggestions from reviews about the case didn't work AT ALL and I seriously hated the idea of having the Nerf case on my DS Lite forever. So I decided to try a suggestion a friend of mine told me. It worked like a charm!

Here's what you do:

The top half of the case is connected to the bottom one by the hinges on the sides. On the sides of the case where the case's hinges are (the plastic pieces on the sides that allow you to open and close the DS with the case on), open the DS and just grip the outer parts of the hinges with your fingers (the outer pieces are connected to the top of the case, inner pieces connected to the bottom half), and PULL them OUT. THIS WILL NOT BREAK THE CASE. It'll take a little bit of effort, but just pull them outward and the top half of the case will practically fall off the DS.

Getting the DS out of the bottom half is easy. Know the area where you pull the stylus out? Just put your finger there and push the DS up and out of the case and pull out the rest. Okay, so your case is now separated into the top half and the bottom half. Putting it back together is a cinch. Just insert the top half's hinges back into the bottom half's. And voila! The DS is out, and nothing is damaged. Quick and easy and pretty safe. Hope my instructions are clear enough and this helps you guys with Nerf Armor!

hey this has happened to my nerf armor i guess its just messed up like that i had to take mine too gamestop but if u don't have a gamestop in your area try eb game i got pretty mad about it when it happend too me just telling some people a other safe and easy way too do it too i know how u felt i was mad as heck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back