Have you ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

country boy15

Reaction score
I know its random but I'm just wondering.I did about 10 minutes ago.I thought it would taste like spearamint,but it didn't.It was NASTY!!!!

Oh jeeze, I did today. =]

It tasted pretty good, actually. o.o

Yes. I believe it was around my birthday... Uh... ^^;

I had a pink Dinosaur cake.. obbyy... And of course I licked the candle.

It tasted like wax. O:< I don't like the taste of wax... but it was covered in cake so it wasn't so bad.

Actually, I'm about to try eating one now.

....And its Gross.

But I do know that playing with melted Candle wax makes my hands smooth.

YAHH!!! Omg it was like 8 years ago, I was at my grandma's guest house playing and there was a candle that smelled sooo goood so I tasted it and it was covered in dust and I thought I was going to die XD

Yes. So chewy and warm. Well, mine was warm. But that was because I took a chunk of that wet melty stuff that drips off the candle. It dries in your finger automatically, and tastes like chewy crayons. <33

I had a pink Dinosaur cake.. obbyy...
O bby indeed.

I wish I GOT a pink Dino cake... D:

Anyway..

I never ate wax before. O_O But once or twice when I was little I got pen ink [like colored ink] on my tongue. -.-"

Haha yes I have but not on purpose! Sometimes when I lick the cake from the candle a little bit of wax comes off and i accidentally eat that too. It doesn't really taste like anything except wax...

Why did you taste a candle?

No, I haven't. They would probably taste like crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back