Please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missymel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im not really new here, but i havent been on for ages. I have a problem so if anyone can help. Thankyou,

I have a V1 or at least i think i do, and a v4. the reason i say i think its a V1 is becasue I have a ringotchi (3yrs) and when i checked the character charts ringotchi is only on v2. my v4 is a young kutchipatchi (1yrs). When i go to the connect on my v1 i choose v1 and others on my v4 but it still doenst connect. I try choosing v2 on my v1 but it says to select v1 to play. So im pretty sure its a v1. Please tell me how I can fix this. :(

Anyways, they are both boys, with my v1 in 1st gen and my v4 in 2nd gen. They havent been out in the sunlight at all, and the batteries are new.

Also my kutchipatchi wont use the items i got for it in the list I want it to use the plane tickets i got for it. Could it be that its still young?

I appreciate anyones help.

:unsure:

Thankyou

What does the "v1" look like? And on V4, are you pressing "Others?" And are one of them pressing "B" to actually "Connect"?

Hi Hypergotchi

Im selecting"others" on my v4 and yes im pressing B to actually make them connect but it wont work.

My v1 or v2

tamagotchi This is exactly what my tamagotchi looks like. If you go down to where it says second wave of colours (released late June 2005) its the first one. Dark blue with gold stars on it. But it says v2 so maybe it is a v2.

My v4 looks exactly like this

tamagotchiv4

near where it says toy details theres a picture you can click on it to make it bigger. Then you can see it properly. Thats my v4.

Thanks for your help

If you said that you had to choose v1 on the "v1" to connect, then it's not a v1. v1s don't have a connection menu. They just go straight to the Stand By screen. By the sounds of things, that v1 is actually a v2.

There is a glitch with the v4 where it may just go straight to the "Fail" screen. If this happens, press the reset button, then choose "Download" to restore your Tamagotchi. Don't forget to make sure the time is correct after doing this.

Heey bud, srry about ur problem. I've had the same thing happen to me too with my Music Star :( . I was tryin to connect it

with my brothers V4 and it wouldn't work. I really don't have any advice for you but I just wanted to let you noe you arn't the

only one out there ;)

Hope I helped ~mcdougri ;) ~

Ok thankyou dancinkayley and mcdougri. I appreciate your help. It really does help to know that soneone else has the same problem so I know im not doing anything wrong or hurting my tamagotchi. :)

Plus just to update. my tamagotchi v2 just evolved into a Pochitchi so Im convinced its a v2 now.

My v4 evolved into a Minotchi its so cute!!!.

I actually have tried resetting them both, and then downloading them again but it didnt work. Do I have to wait a few seconds or something?? Im not sure. Ill give it another go and let you know.

P.s Mcdougri I hope you figured out how to connect with your brothers v4.

I so want a v5.5. (sigh).

OK UPDATE.

I reset it, and then redownloaded them again. But it still didnt work.

:)

Im going to keep trying though, Im not going to give up.

Oh, another thing I forgot to add. When you're on the Stand By screen, make sure you press the B button. Some people don't know that you have to do this.

oh yes, I know I have to press the B button. i always make sure to press it. I dont understand though, why it wont work. maybe its coz theyre both boys? I dont think thats a reason.

Anyhows,

Thankyou

btw the way mcdougri, V.5's will only connect with other V.5's, and Tamagotchi Music Stars, and and vica versa.

-_- :( :lol: kutchi999 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Firstly V1/2 Can't connect with V4/5/6

V1/2 Connect with V3/1/2

V3 Connect with V3/2/4

V4 Connect with V3/V4

V5 Connect with V5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back