Candy Grams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ x3

I dunno either! xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of them. :S

-goes to Google-

This is what it came back with: Clickeh. :3

Looks pretty good. Chocolates & sweets & stuff. ;3

Ohhh.

Mmm.

;]

@Paper*cut, I know. xD I just realized that. I thought you said "I was going to get the Elijah one"

^ Crayolaaa. I'm holding my favorite crayon now!! [/offtopic]

Whoa. Me, Paper*cut, and Esther posted at the same time. xDD

Most schools do Candy Grams, around Valentines day you can usually send them to your friends for 50 cents a gram, usually come with a piece of candy and note attached.

I sent one out, and only one, to a boy I like. I didn't sign my name though, because if Bailey or any of those little.... nastys in his class, I wouldn't be able to live it down. I just sent it to him to show him someone cares...

At my school we have Shabbat o' grams and birthday grams. One day a girl in my class had her 13th birthday the day before Friday, which is when they sell them. When you buy one they deliver it to your class there is usally a small stack for each class. So on Friday during science the student concoil came with a huge stack, took 1 out and dumped the rest in front of her. We were all cracking up. XD One of them was from me =D

We did Candy Grams in Junior High.

Here at the High School though, we send carnations. :D

I didn't send any - lol. I but I know I'm at least getting one tomorrow, from my friend Dana. She was all, "What's your home room?" And I was like, "250... Why?" And she was like, "CAUSE I'M FREAKING BUYING YOU A CARNATION, BETCH~!" 8D

You can buy a white one, which means, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

You can buy a pink one, which means, "I like you!"

Or you can buy a red one, which means, "I love you!"

Or something like that. x3

But I'll probably end up snapping my flower stems by the end of the day. At the Junior High, we did carnations during the last month of school. We always went back to homeroom right before dismisal, and got our flowers. In like, 5 minutes my flower stems were snapped. So they're obviously not going to last me all day, after I recieve them during homeroom in the morning. xD

I'm hoping I get more than one though. And maybe one from someone mysterious or someone I didn't expect. :)

Candy grams are candies you send to your friends at school (I think)

I never bought one before, but I've gotten a few.

My school sells candy grams and stuffed animals.

Yeah my school is selling candy grams and roses this week. Also, this year we took matchmaker surveys and paid to get the results. It's really fun!

Also, this year we took matchmaker surveys and paid to get the results. It's really fun!
We did that this year too. It was really fun. :]

I talked about it in the Valentine's Day thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back