Several Questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pish

Reaction score
I have a 1996 Tama. I'm not sure which one it is. It's a see through green with light blue buttons. There is no writing on it at all. The game is guessing if the number is higher or lower.

How long will it live? How many times will it change? And I'm curious about what character i have right now. It's 10 years, and looks like a floating jelly fish with a mask on and has long "ear" looking things. Anyone know what the name of it is? lol

I also have another tama that I'm curious about. I believe it's from '04. The games are jump, bump, heading, slots... v3? =\ I'm also curious about the name of the character I have on this one too. She's 5 and looks like a....dog. Will she change again?

(1) from the game, it's a P2. The character is a Zuccitchi. He's an adult. Actually, he's the one adult that may transform into one of the secret characters. So, if you're lucky he will transform one more time. P1 & P2 Tamagotchis get more and more needy as they get older. Without cheating, the longest they'll live is about three weeks.

(2) from the games, it's a Connection Version 2. There's a character chart here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=24082

Thanks for the reply!

Only 3 weeks? Wow, I was hoping it would live longer than that. What about the V2 how long will it live? What about a v5? Sorry for the 100 questions. lol I want one to stick around for a while without having to reset/marry.

The v2 will probably live to the age of about 12 before maturing into an "oldie." The Matchmaker will stop visiting your Tamagotchi once it becomes an oldie and oldies can't breed except with other oldies. You may keep your oldie for as long as you like as long as you treat it decently.

v5s, on the other hand, never mature into oldies and you can keep them for as long as you like as long as you treat them decently. I had a Sanitchi/Sunnytchi for about 6 weeks once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back