I just can't TAKE it anymore!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
I just see TOO MANY curse words in my life. I'm TOO YOUNG to be seeing this stuff. Everytime I see one, my whole body just goes nuts. My vision gets blurred (so it's kinda hard to tell if it's a curse word or not), I get a chill in my spine, and I get hot and start sweating. I'm so upset, I just want to cry!

Can anyone help me? I'm just too stressed out. I see one like, every 3 weeks. My mom is upset with me, my dad is too, and I AM SPAZZING. OMG IT'S LIKE, KILLING ME!

(Off-topic: Spazz box: OMG I'M SPAZZIN AND I'M UNTRUSTED AND I'M UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Once every three weeks? I hear a billion everyday in school. o:

Its okay.

Most people say/see curse words in their life even if they're very small still. I started seeing them when I was a child.

Im not a big fan of curse words myself, but I do say the occasional one.

So dont be upset, everyone goes through the exact same thing. Some people swear on a daily basis, some people never, and its their choice.

Just stay calm when you see one and if you just cant stand it, turn away and try to avoid them. If someone swears, tell them to stop.

~Illiey.

Once every three weeks? I hear a billion everyday in school. o:
LOL, I agree with this dude. It's not possible to avoid. Sorry!

*EDIT*

My bad wrong word, not agree, I meant that I hear them always like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. I hear cuss words, in almost every sentence I hear, that isn't on TT. Even the teachers at school say their fair share of swears. I say them a lot too, because of the casualty of the place I grew up in. You can't avoid it. I remember in sixth grade, we were all slapped with a hard dose of reality, when we first rode the bus, and walked in the halls, every word was like a little shock. Now, I'm so used to it, they're just background noise. I don't notice swears. You need to get used to it.

Edit: Wait...? Every three weeks? So, if I made you spend three minutes on my bus, would you like, burst into flames and jump out the window or something?

-nods in agreement with FeeBee-

I swear all the time dude.

My teachers swear a bit.

My first real word [Asides from maa and daa] was *removed*

I'm so used to swearing and hearing it I don't notice it.

Although I don't say the F word much but the S words in almost every sentence same with *removed*

Its odd that you spaz about it.

My dad swears more than me so that probably where I get it from.

Edit by TamaMum: bad language... please, don't on TamaTalk (site rules).

It doesn't matter if you change a letter or use an asterisk - it's still obvious to everyone exactly which word you're posting on the forums :(

So if the words what are known as curse words wer'nt classed as cursed words and where just normal words would you spazz?

Any way you will get used to it as soon as you walk in my school hear people throwing the swear words left right and center one time I got int trouble by saying *removed* 'cause this boy punched me in the arm on my injection... The the woman who toldme off swore herself 'cause she got caught in the side of the head with a pencil that the boy was trying to throw at me... I hear them as a background noise and you will soon too.

My dang spacebar is being a spazz head.

Edit by TamaMum: bad language... please, don't on TamaTalk (site rules).

It doesn't matter if you change a letter or use an asterisk - it's still obvious to everyone exactly which word you're posting on the forums :(

I hate it too.

For the love of humanity, just say gosh and darn!!

<_<

I have nothing agianst swearing. I swear anyway. It does get annoying when people ay it in every sentance to be cool.

I swear... ALOT when I am pushed over the edge. However, if you don't like swearing, ignore it.

I've kind of grown up in a school where curse words are uttered around three million times a day - so I'm pretty used to it by now. I'm not a big swearer myself. I say, "What the fluff?" and "Holy shizcookies!". But you really can't change the fact that people swear. It's something that will happen so many times throughout your life, you really are going to have to get used to it, and accept the fact that the other kids will swear. Doesn't mean you have to swear yourself, though. Just try not to spaz about it too much.

Are you sure this meltdown of sorts is really about cursing? I'm getting the feeling there's more to this problem the topic starter has brought to our attention than what was written >_>;;

I mean if you don't like hearing swear words a lot of people tend to use their "selective hearing" to ignore it. Not get all upset over it.

That's just my 2 cents on it & this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back