Fall Out Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RikkiG

Reaction score
Anyone here like any Fall Out Boy songs? I love Sugar We're Going Down. It's just a that pretty much is me. We're going down in an earlier round is a genius line. Who can make a metaphor like that? Oh BTW, people that don't know, it means that our relationship is dying before it even started. Or, at least that's how I perceive it... Anyway, back to my original question.

Anyone here like any Fall Out Boy songs?

Ohmygosh. I was listening to them all day today. <33

They are one of my favorite bands~! ;o

Pete is an a*shole, but apart from that, Fall Out Boy is an amazing band.

Oh, and I am seeing them on Saturday!

Other One (the copy) got closed.

So this thread must stay <3333

What's you favorite song on their new album? I like What A Catch, Donnie. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
What's you favorite song on their new album?
ALL OF THEM~ 83

But for real? I'm partial to 20 Dollar Nose Bleed. ('Cause the wonderful Brendon Urie is in it. <3 )

And I do like Disloyal Order Of The Water Buffaloes, I Don't Care, The Shipped Gold Standard, (Coffee's For Closers), and What A Catch, Donnie. <3

ALL OF THEM~ 83
But for real? I'm partial to 20 Dollar Nose Bleed. ('Cause the wonderful AND GORGEOUS Brendon Urie is in it. <3 )

And I do like Disloyal Order Of The Water Buffaloes, I Don't Care, The Shipped Gold Standard, (Coffee's For Closers), and What A Catch, Donnie. <3
fixed. ^^

Yeah I like 20 Dollar Nose Bleed too. =D

My favourite songs off the album are Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes, I Don't Care, She's My Winona, America's Suitehearts, Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet, The (Shipped) Gold Standard, (Coffee's For Closers), What a Catch Donnie, 27, Tiffany Blews, w.a.m.s., 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, West Coast Smoker, and Pavlove (because I have the Deluxe Edition of the CD).

xDD

Latest posts

Back