valentines day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
tomorw will be the most depresing valentines day ive ever had. i will be at home...alone...in the rain.. without a boyfriend! ive had a few boys ask me to be their valentine but i dont like them and i said no(nicley). i asked my firends to go to the mall with me todistract me from my pathetic-ness but they are all spending the day with their boyfriends. so im spending it alone and i need tips on how to stay un-depressed cuz pretty much the only company i will have tomorw is my pet bunny :(

Its V-day for me right now.

I'm alone too.

Its not too depressing actually.

But me and my friends who are all single got together, bought a bunch of chocolate roses and went into town giving them to boys we found who were single. Get out and about with your friends.

You're putting far to much importance on a day made up by the card and chocolate companies to get people to buy their stuff. ;)

Instead of being sad because "you're alone" just have you girl time for yourself and be glad you don't have one of them boys hanging off you dragging you down tomorrow! Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate [tea, coffee, whatever you like], watch a movie, do your nails - you're the only one that can make tomorrow sucky so why not make it a good one. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not spending it by myself. I'm single but I'm gonna be with my friends. At 9 I'll be chilling with my friend Spencer then I'll be with my two other friends Sam and Kelsi later on

No boyfriends though. Fun fun fun

Im not spending it alone (well its V-day right now for me). I've already been to the mall with my mum, we bought some stuff, had some ice-cream and it was plenty of fun!!

So go out with some family or friends. But you can still do some fun stuff at home by yourself. Listen to some music, drink some tea or coffee [as tw/p said], phone some other friends, watch a good movie etc...the list is endless!

So dont be depressed. Being at home by yourself is perfectly fine and can even be funner then going out!

My Mum and I are going out shopping today, and then I am babysitting my younger brother. So my day won't be spent "alone", but I do not have a boyfriend.

What does it matter, anyway? Be your own person - you don't need a guy to complete you! Having a boyfriend is great, but be just as proud to be single and you'll always be happy. <33

Er..I'm sorry, but I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm not crying my eyes out in the rain o.o

I can spend it with my family and friends that I love

I actually am going over my friends house xD

Boyfriends are not everything you know xP

My Mum and I are going out shopping today, and then I am babysitting my younger brother. So my day won't be spent "alone", but I do not have a boyfriend.
What does it matter, anyway? Be your own person - you don't need a guy to complete you! Having a boyfriend is great, but be just as proud to be single and you'll always be happy. <33
Omg....Me too O_O

I spent the day driving around places.... whoo.

Ibraa made fun of me because I didn't have a boyfriend, eh, whatever. xD

If I did, it would be bad.

Because I haz no money... ;.;

Ah, just cheer up.

You could be out in the rain, right?

I have no boyfriend. I don't want one. I'm eating the candy I received yesterday, drinking Rock Star, doing my nails. So far, I've gotten more than twenty (It was 19 last time I checked, but I've gotten at least five since then) phone calls from people wanting to do stuff, but I ignored them all. It's getting really annoying. I wanna sleep. xD Just enjoy the time alone.

Well its the day after V-day now. My mum took us to this Indian eating place and we ate so much indian food it wasn't funny. Then we were about to explode and 2 completely sexy boys offered me a rose as a 'random' act of kindness and mum went all 'Oh they like you. Its so cute' on me.

Lots of people walk around giving roses here.

But you can always have dinner with your rabbit. I took my dog to the park and bought him an ice cream because hes my valentine.

My plans have changed over and over.

First my friend and I were going to go see Friday the 13th. Problem is, it's R and he's 15. Law is 17. So we decided against the movie. Then we wanted to see Taken. But nothing was set in stone. By the looks of it, that's not gonna happen. Then we wanted to go to Denny's at like 5 this morning. We didn't.

I didn't leave his house till 7am, so I JUST woke up.

So for now I'm just alone xP Laying in bed, the usual.

Not sure what will happen, lol. I'll probably end up at his house at some point. But for now, it's just me and the tv.

Today I slept in and went to my guitar lesson.

Then I went to Wal-Mart with my dad.

And then I went to the mall with my friend.

I actually got asked out yesterday, and I got a few people asking to hang out with me today. I just say no. I enjoy some time by myself.

I'm really good friends with the guy who asked me out. He's so sweet, and I wish I really like-liked him! We're planning on hanging out tomorrow - I want to tell him I reconsidered and want to go out (He said he'd wait until I'm ready for a boyfriend.), but I'm a terribly happy single! I'm no fan of relationships - they just weigh me down and stress me out.

So enjoy your single life and enjoy the day! Valentine's Day is just a card holiday anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't done anything today and have been alone - alone literally because my parents had to take my brother everywhere because he had a busy day with sports.

I'm sick anyway so.. meh. :)

Me too. I didn't even get any candy grams from my friends or anything. I hardly have any friends and not a boyfriend, I do everything alone. :[

My valentine this year was an Ibanez semi-acoustic that my parents bought for me this V-Day xDD!!!

I always spend it alone, well, single anyways! Spend it with friends, family, or doing sonething you love (like play music ALL DAY xD)

I spent my Valentine's Day building the set for a musical, and then I went hunting for a prom dress. I barely had time to think about being alone.

Besides, being single's not all that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back