Dancing Snowman....on valentines day...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerfreak06

Reaction score
thought the snowman showed up on feb 20th...not valentines day. Haha looked down and there was a snowman dancing in the background with my tarakotchi (who is in the panda costume)

Last edited by a moderator:
What version Tamagotchi is this on?

By the panda costume, it sounds like you're using a V2. :rolleyes:

It's just a seasonal thing- for example, since it's winter, you see a snowman. In October, you see a Jack-O-Lantren, For November your Tamagotchi gets chased by a turkey, ect.

Don't worry 'bout it. B) Trust me, it's not a glitch or anything- it'll go away if you wait a while or press the A or B button.

@CTF@

yeah it was my v2 sorry for not putting that. i wish the costume would last longer...she went to sleep and now she is the ugly tarakotchi again!

Okay an update on the dancing snowman...it came back yesterday and also showed up on my v3 as well, but it was weird it showed up on my v2 and v3 at the same time almost. Now its back but only on my v3 today.

*edit* spoke too soon and it showed up on my v2 again today a few mins after it showed up on my v3

Dancing Snowmen

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, it's normal - nothing to worry about as @CTF@ said.

The snowman animation occurs during February on V2 and V3 (also V1 I think I remember... not sure as I haven't seen one on the V1 I currently have running).

That's weird... I never seen anything on mine... And I've played with them for years... Oh well. They know I'm watching. (My tamas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back