Future tama owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormysgirl53

Reaction score
I would love to get into tamas again but I need to know which version would be the best to get as of right now! Thanks:D

u could get a musicstar but it will be hard if u forgot about tamas or u can get a v3 or v4

Right now.... I would say go for the V4 or 4.5. Unless you want to get right into the 'raising a family' thing. Which I have no idea about, even though I have a Family Tamagotchi. xD

I would say a Music Star, but only if you have quite a bit of patience & spare time on your hands.

The Music Star requires quite a bit of attention.

If you want something maybe a bit easier to care for, I would suggest any version from V3 - V4.5. They're great fun & don't need as much attention.

& if you like the idea of raising a family, a V5 would be the one. But I think this one requires a lot of care, too.

A lot of people [including myself] have noticed how boring the V5 can get, so I wouldn't suggest this one, personally. :]

Music star is the newest tama.But if you want something easier im sure you can find a v4 or v5 or maybe a v3 on toys are us if you want to order it.But you can't buy a v3 v4 v5 anymore in stores only music stars (v6)

V4.5 is the best because it pretty much has all the stuff the other versions have

You can get the following tamagotchi versions:

• V.1
  • V.2
  • V.3
  • V.4
  • V.4.5
  • V.5
  • V.5.5
  • V.6
  • V.6.5 OR V.7 (NOT OUT YRT BUT SOON OUT)
  • TAMAGOTCHI MINI
  • TAMAGOTCHI P1
  • TAMAGOTCHI P2
  • TAMAGOTCHI ANGLE

*ASK BINARY EITHER BY POST OR PM TO SEE IF SHE WILL TELL YOU ANY MORE

Right now.... I would say go for the V4 or 4.5. Unless you want to get right into the 'raising a family' thing. Which I have no idea about, even though I have a Family Tamagotchi. xD
I agree. I think the best thing for you would be a v4, because it's simple, yet fun. :D

Hope I helped!

♥PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777♥

I think you should get the V6 because its easy to get the hang of. :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back