Best place to buy CR-2032 3V Batteries?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leandrahime

Reaction score
I need to buy new batteries for my tamas since my v 4.5s are over a year old now of runtime and they need to be replaced. I know I could probably get them from Radio Shack but they cost about $5 each there. Awfully expensive for such a dumb little battery, isn't it? Does anyone know of any cheaper sources or has ever tried ordering them online?

Let's face it; everywhere you go will have a rediculously priced battery. There's probably no way to avoid that. Places not to go would be bargain stores. The batteries in these stores are usually some kind of factory defect brand that will last you about a week - or less. Sometimes you have to go and buy the $5 batteries... It's better to buy one semi-expensive thing and have it last a while instead of pooping out on you in a week...

I'm just sayin'.

$5! is that for one? if yes, then thats a not so good price, but if its for two, then thats way more thatn i can buy them at Zellers for!

:D :lol: :eek: kutchi999 :eek: :D :lol:

I know, the price is ridiculous. Everywhere you go they'll be $5, so I can't tell you where to go. I can tell you where not to go though; I believe it is Best Buy that sells the batteries for $6...rip off.

Hope I helped,

Tama Mama :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you have a connection to Ebay, you can get ALOT 4 alittle. :D
as huntr said ebay is the best place if you can access to it i bought recently 5 pack batteries for 6 dollars and that include shipping and stuff

I would check a Walmart for a double pack... Or Mejier if you have one...Samething, look for a double pack.... or anywhere that does have batteries.

well you could buy from watches stores i think but my mom bought it on a hard ware shop i think

The dollarstore sells like, 2 for a dollar, and they last a long time. About 4-6 monthes. They're the cheapest one's you could get.

Wal-Mart/Toys 'R' Us/Toy world ( Depens where you live )

At toy world I get them for $2 each. ( Not in America )

This is the store On eBay where I bought my batteries, I opted for the $7.75 free shipping two five packs (10 total) of Maxwell lithium batteries. The name of the seller, is Yu-Trading.

1 pack, 5 batteries, $4.50 free shipping

https://cgi.ebay.com/5-PC-MAXELL-CR2032-COI...93%3A1|294%3A50

2 packs, 10 batteries, $7.75 free shipping

https://cgi.ebay.com/10-MAXELL-CR2032-3-VOL...93%3A1|294%3A50

3 packs, 15 batteries, $9.50 free shipping

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...OX:NEWLIST#LIST

I bought these batteries myself, they work well, and lithium batteries are made for a long, long shelf life. Also, these batteries break off from the package, meaning that when you open one, you only open that one and not the others, so they aren't exposed until you use them, and don't get messed up or drained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back