Click here if you do not wish to wait

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
You know, on TamaTalk, whenever we login, cast a vote, send a PM etc. a screen comes up saying 'Thanks, (insert whatever you did here). Please wait until we transfer you'. And below it says 'Or click here if you do not wish to wait'. Do you click on that link? I usually do, except for when I login, because sometimes login fails and takes me back to the guest page if I do so. Sometimes I just prefer waiting for it to transfer though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yus I do xp I just did when I voted :p Edit: It's just one of those things I do it's like I dont think about just do it (;

Edit,Edit:I just had to say this illiey12 I love your avvie xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I click on it.

Except sometimes the page crashes and then I have to go back and re type/send whatever I did. -.-

Either I'm having major deja vu or there was a topic with the exact title/subtitle about a year ago XD

I press it every single time. I'm too impatient, lol.

Either I'm having major deja vu or there was a topic with the exact title/subtitle about a year ago XD .....
yeah, I remember there beign a topic like this too.

(it's dead, don't worry topic maker)

I even clicked it when I answered the poll. on the bright side, it's good exercise for our hands. Impatient ones, we are so active !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back