When was the last time you lied?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie~

Reaction score
Yup, well I just lied to my parents...

(yes, strange that I am telling you.)

But, seriously when was the last time you lied? Maybe you'll feel good about opening up :]

~Chrissie~

Last night. I told my mommy I did all my homework, but i really had another math assignment... xD

I just did it when I got home, though, so it's all good 8D

And right after I got home, Nick called and asked if he could run up and borrow my maths book. I was standing on the front porch in my pajamas... xD

He told me to go inside before I caught something... xD

I use white lies quite often. But only for good. ;]

If a friend tries a new hairstyle that looks like a bird's nest or something similar, and she asks me how it looks, I'll be like, "Ahmazing, dahling!". And inside I'll be like "Ew." Most of my friends would get in a serious mood with me if I told them the truth about a bad outfit/hair choice. But mostly, I'd like to think of myself as an honest person. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I don't usually lie. Unless I'm kidding around. Like this:

Brother: Do you like my new shirt?

Me: No dummy, it's horrible and that's another thing you should really...*Keeps rambling*

But that doesn't happen often. ;D

Right now. I just said I lied right now. But I didn't, so that was a lie. But since I didn't lie, I didn't actually lie. But since I lied about lying, but I didn't lie, I still lied, even though the lie was about me lying, which I did not do. So I think this make sense, I lied in my 2nd sentence.

The word lie is starting to sound weird....

EDIT- NO, wait, the 2nd sentence was not a lie. the first one was, because I didn't lie, and I said I did.

EDIT EDIT- Actually, the first sentence wasn't a lie, because I said I lied, and I did! Because even though I didn't lie, I did, because I lied about me lying, which even though I did not do, in the end it is a lie, BUT in this case it doesn't count as a lie.

Because I told the truth, and the truth was that I lied! And even though I lied, that's the truth, so it's NOT a lie!! it's the truth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now. I just said I lied right now. But I didn't, so that was a lie. But since I didn't lie, I didn't actually lie. But since I lied about lying, but I didn't lie, I still lied, even though the lie was about me lying, which I did not do. So I think this make sense, I lied in my 2nd sentence.

EDIT- NO, wait, the 2nd sentence was not a lie. the first one was, because I didn't lie, and I said I did.

EDIT EDIT- Actually, the first sentence wasn't a lie, because I said I lied, and I did! Because even though I didn't lie, I did, because I lied about me lying, which even though I did not do, in the end it is a lie, BUT in this case it doesn't count as a lie.

Because I told the truth, and the truth was that I lied! And even though I lied, that's the truth, so it's NOT a lie!! it's the truth!
OMFG I'm officially insane!

I understood ALL of that!

Just now, I was on the phone with my mom.

I told her I let the dog outside, when really Missy is sleeping soundly upstairs. :'D

The other day. When My mom asked me to clean my room. And I said I did.

But I didn't

Omg I totally understood that!

See I just lied!

Noone was even paying attention to the fact that I was fake crying!! Well, except for VivehMuffin~ she said she liked that I was dying and to keep it coming!! She and Alex hate me!!! :'( I never did anything to them!!! Well, I PMed Alex saying "CHARLIE, you ARE the banana king!!" because I saw Charlie the Unicorn on YouTube become the "Banana king" and I thought I would spread the love!!! I guess they have never seen Charlie the Unicorn before. *Wails*

^ Dramatic, much? xDD

I lied just now. My parents were watching TV and I walked through the living room for the third time with the brownie I had just stolen from the kitchen. But, being me, I slipped, knocked over the footstool into the pot plant and screamed. My Mum was just like, "Esther, are you stealing brownies from the kitchen again?" And I was all, "No. You know me, Mum, I would never do that." And then my famed innocent smile. It worked, but I am now a liar for the 6758th time. xD

^ Lol, I always steal food from the kitchen. I said I wouldn't have any more cie blocks today. I had three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back