Tamagotchi Music Star :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Tama Mama and tamatama2005's JOINED Log![/SIZE]

Hello! Its Tama Mama and tamatama2005 here with our new JOINED Tamagotchi Music Star Log. Tama Mama will be writing in lime green, and tamatama2005 will be writing in purple. When we are talking together, we will be writing in hot pink. We will tell you guys all about our progressing tamas and give you tips on the new Tamagotchi Music Star :lol:

Tama Mama and tamatama2005 (aka tamatama) were at Target together looking for the new Music Star. We found a huge selection, and being that we pretty much share a mind, we picked the same one without noticing; it's the light blue one with the squares at the bottom and the guitars and trumpets and other instruments at the top. We both also got a leash, Tama Mama getting a kuchipatchi and tamatama getting a violetchi.

We will be posting about our tamas soon, but before that, we'd both like to ask you all to PLEASE NOT POST ON THIS THREAD as with any other log. We would very much appreciated compliments or constuctive criticsm, but BY PM ONLY. If you send us a PM pertaining to our log, we will post it here.

WELL thanks for reading, we'll post again soon! Bye for now :D

Peace,

Tama Mama and tamatama :eek:

PS. Our naming theme for our tamas is HARRY POTTER because he's just awesome :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! It's tamatama2005! My Music Star's name is Ron (mwhaha i love our harry potter theme!). Anyways, he's now a teenager, but as a toddler he was the kutichi thing. Right now he is a Kikitchi, love Rock'n Roll, and has 144 Tone points, 186 Rhythm points, and 145 Originality points.

So, thats the scoop on Ron.

Bye Bye Butterfly!

tamatama2005 :D

Hi guys! Tama Mama here. So yesterday me and tamatama hatched our tamas together. There was only one egg. It hatched and it was a boy. Going with the Harry Potter naming theme, I decided to name him Harry :p Yes, tamatama and I idolize Harry Potter lol.

So young Harry hatched and was a Petitchi with a passion for Rock n' Roll music and DJ-ing. I spent his whole infancy trying to find out how to use the Music Star; it's the most complicated tama so far I think. An hour later, Harry changed to a toddler, Kuchitamatchi, right before he went to sleep. I was intrigued by the option to be able to wake up your tama now, so I clicked wake up, but Harry's stress level went up to about 45..won't be doing that again soon. He fell back to sleep again soon after though.

In the morning, I looked at Harry and noticed he had changed his musical preference to Classical music. That's not the last time it changed, it later changed to Pop, back to Classic, and finally to Hip Hop, which is still Harry's favorite music genre as of now. Harry went to pre-school, where the teacher gave him a dinosaur. Harry spends a lot of time admiring his dinosaur and bobbing it up on top his head and running around his room :p

He got mail several times - once it was the king (or in our case a headmaster ;) ) with 2000gp, then the king again with a wig, and then twice Harry got a heart..from Ginny perhaps, lol.

After a while, Harry turned to a teenger - he looks like a monkey (Kikitchi). He's asleep right now.

Well, sorry this post is so long - they won't be like this all the time, I just had a lot to fill you in about.

Thanks for reading! I'll post the stats in a minute in a seperate post.

Tama Mama :p

[SIZE=11pt]STAT CHECK[/SIZE]

Name: Harry

Weight: 20lbs

Character: Kikitchi

Generation: 1

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Stress: 14

Tone: 86

Rhythm: 61

Original: 256

Music Like: Hip Hop

Gotchi Points: 2600gp

Check back soon,

Tama Mama :p

I'm going to try and slim this post down..lol.

I woke up and Harry decided to switch his favorite music genre to pop, yet again. Harry then got visited from some weird tama and got another instrument; a trumpet. I let him practice on it for a while and he liked it :angry: Nothing really happened after that..he just sort of played with his dinosaur and practiced on his trumpet. After a while, he went to school and got introduced to a fireball tama teen who is named Toby and another which I have never seen before which is named David (NO I did not name them! They had names already). They really hit it off and started a band! They named their band "SCARRED". Haha, Harry Potter themed. They've been doing band practices lately. It's funny to watch.

Here's something I've found out - you don't get money from playing games. And you have to buy your foods in order for you to eat (there's no longer a limited supply of food in your fridge :( ). There is however, a limited supply of cheap food in the shop. The king comes every once in a while with 2000gp so you can buy food.

Well, that's all. Check back soon :)

Tama Mama :(

Today I woke up to find a Mametchi on my screen! When Ron was a teenager, he went to school and formed a band named Lumos with Dino the fireball and Colleen the...well I don't really know what she is. Anyways, Dino is now a Tarokotchi and Colleen is now the cool dinosaur thingy. NOw that they're adults they practice. Now,faithful readers, here is a question for you.

What do you do during their practice? Am I suppossed to press buttons or something?

What is your star ranking and how do I bring it up?

PM me with your answers please, because I am in desperate need of them.

Anyways, Ron's skill points are as follows

Tone: 545

Rhythm: 630

Original: 613

How do you get a superstar character and what does it do? I am very confused. AS always, PM me and clear my brain of this fuzziness.

tamatama2005 :angry:

Hi guys! Im super jealous because tamatama got a Mametchi and I got a stinkin' Gozarutchi :p lol. Ah well, I still really like Harry, he's one of my favorite tamas ever..he's got a lot of personality for a tamagotchi :p But yeah that happened because I've been spending most of my time lately reading...lol.

Sooo since Harry is now an adult, he can do band practices with his band! He's been doing them very often and it's really funny/cute to watch :angry: After I was practicing with them for a while, the "!" appeared on the screen so I went away. There was the bands agent there who looks like a lobster and three other guys who wanted to watch the first "gig." :p They played really well together and they got a good rating from the three guys.."PRO DEBUT". They also got 10,000gp! Yay :D

The mailman came a few times and we got some tooth paste and two more hearts.

Oh, and no matter how old Harry gets, he still loves playing with his dinosaur :p

STAT CHECK

Weight: 21lbs

Character: Gozarutchi

Band: SCARRED

Stress: 64 =/

Tone: 266

Rhythm: 269

Original: 652

Music Like: Pop

Gotchi Points: 11,460gp

Okay, I'll update tomorrow or possibly with tamatama later because we're hanging out. Soooo yeah that's it, bye!

Tama Mama :D

Hello all! Ron is on his way to superstardom! He has 999 rhythm skill points, and his other skills are in the 800's! Also this morning when the mail came, this gutiar guy gave me 500,000 gotchi points! Who knew superstardom could be so rewarding?! Also, I have a star ranking of 7th with over 179,000,000 fans (my tama is not with me, so its an estimate lol) Anyways, Ron and his band Lumos are becoming very sucessful! I also learned how to play band practices and with Dino and Ron on the drums with Colleen on the guitar we're practically unstoppable :]

tamatama2005 :)

Hello :] Harry is officially a super star; star ranking NUMBER 1! He and his band has 208,938,863 fans :( He's had a few gigs yesterday, all of which went very well. The King keeps sending him toothpaste and I think he's getting offended by it now. Oh, and now SCARRED plays Latin music. Yeah...not my number one choice of music but whatever floats his boat I guess. Stats:

Weight: 28lbs

Character: Gozarutchi

Band: SCARRED

Star Rank: 1st

Fans: 208,938,863

Stress: 24

Tone: 514

Rhythm: 631

Original: 999

Music Like: Latin

Gotchi Points: 9,998,910

That list of stats is getting longer and longer. Oh, so why does Harry have so much gotchi points? A random guitar guy came and gave him 10,000,000!!!! That's always exciting :] So, Harry and I are going to go, I'll update you later possibly, or tomorrow at latest. Thanks for reading,

Tama Mama :angry:

Yesterday night Ron became a SUPERSTAR! and is now Nmber 1! He has 253,055,029 fans lined up every night to catch a glimpse of him and his band Lumos on stage! Ron has 999 skill points in every thing and for such a busy guy is hardly stressed out at all (only 4 stress points!) Now, to all of you avid readers, how does Ron become the ultimate superstar? I saw the characters on tamatown and I know there'sa way to get them....sooo....please PM me and tell me because I can't find any threads about it. Chao!

tamatama2005 :D

Today Ron got married! It was to the female gozuratchi charcter! They had a girl, and if you want to guess what her name is (it's a Harry Potter name so guess away!), PM it to me and the first person to guess right gets a prize! Only one guess per email, but don't flood my inbox with guesses of all of the characters...hmmm perhaps i should make a diary entrance with a riddle to point you in the right direction...but it looks like I already did. Oh and the prize will probably be a mention on our log, or maybe like a post in here or something. But its fin to guess and see who got it right, right? Okay guess away!

Chao!

tamatama2005 <_<

Latest posts

Back