Your least favorite Tamagotchi version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasock

Reaction score
What is your least favorite Tamagotchi version and why? Mine is the v5. Way too easy to take care of! One time I forgot about it for 8 hours and it was still alive! :angry: The games in it are not very fun and it can only connect with v5 v5.5 and music star... What's yours?

My least favourite was the V5, too.

As you said, it was way too easy to care for, so it got boring really quickly.

I also wasn't too fond about the whole raising a family thing, I prefer it when you only look after one Tamagotchi. :]

I love all the tamagotchi versions! But I'm kind of bummed that the tamagotchi+color as so many less characters than the other versions...

Mine is v3 too~I dont know why though..xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Version 1 because it bores me.

V.5 because it was to simple and I disliked the idea of raising a family, allthough I kind of like the V5.5.

v4.

I just don't like anything about it. Okay, I do like the characters on this version, but I liked it when people thought of Tamagotchi as a pet and not as a character that goes and gets a job and stuff.

What is your least favorite Tamagotchi version and why? Mine is the v5. Way too easy to take care of! One time I forgot about it for 8 hours and it was still alive! The games in it are not very fun and it can only connect with v5 v5.5 and music star... What's yours?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you 100%. :D

Maybe the familitchi thing. I haven't tried it yet, but I have read about it and I think its too hard.

I say the V5. It acts like one of those other cheap virtual pets. Plus, as you said, they're too easy to take care of. No age, weight, etc.

BUT, you shouldn't think BanDai is going too far. They're simply making new versions by THEME. The same thing over and over would be difficult.

I hate the V3. I always end up growing into Masktchi :D a black guy :D or some hobo-like thing. ^_^ :( Ick.

I am not the biggest fan of the V5 but I still like them. I just don't like how you know what characters you get when you train them. I like how on the other versions there are so0 many characters that you can get! It was really fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back