HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superstar_128

Reaction score
my tama is a v4.5 and no matter how badly i look after it it WONT turn into a universal, and i really want one!!!!!! :) :angry:

wat should i do???

plz reply,

x...superstar_128...x

i get so many universal characters, I wish I never get another!!

The trick is to not take good care of it. Make sure it doesn't DIE though! I get distracted by my other tamas, so I don't take good care of my tama, and it turns into a universal. I'm not sure this is the correct answer...

i dont know how, i only have 2 V3 and 1 V4 but i have a question too:

why does my adult tama V4 always fall on the nose??

Last edited by a moderator:
this is an answer to tamafan 3000:

on my v.4 when i look after it badly or when it is bored, it falls on its nose. :angry:

Sorry, this may sound like a bit of a stupid question, but what is a Universal charecter?

why does my adult tama V4 always fall on the nose??
The amount of stars total on your fortune cookie mail will determine your Tamagotchi's normal walking animation. If you've got 5 stars or lower, your Tamagotchi will perform the tripping animation.

Back on topic: Try avoiding playing any games whatsoever. When your Tamagotchi is unhappy, feed it snacks. Don't raise it's skill points.

my tama is a v4.5 and no matter how badly i look after it it WONT turn into a universal, and i really want one!!!!!! :( :(
wat should i do???

plz reply,

x...superstar_128...x
For V4.5 it seems universals come from having Oyajitchi as a parent, rather than the type of care you give. To get Oyajitchi you have to mate Otokitchi and Ojitchi (the two oldies) by connection.

yaa you need to get a oldie then marry it with the oppisite gender oldie and then youl get a baby soon it will evove into a ojjitchi and marry that ojjitchi and it will have a baby that will turn into 2 toddlers that will turn into mametchi or kutchipatchi if it is a boy if its a girl 2 toddlers and will evove into mimitchi viloittchi or memetchi and that is the FULL WAY

Is an universal a memechi, mamechi or kuchipatchi? I seem to get :gozarutchi:s on my v4 all the time.

Also, is Kunoichi availible on V4? Or can you get girl :gozarutchi:s??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back