What is Your Desktop Wallpaper?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
Random question. XD

Mine is a pokemon one. Its of all the Eeevee Evolutions. This is it!

P.S. If you want to show a picture of it you can minimize this and press "Print Screen" on your keyboard (most keyboards have it at the top next to "Scroll Lock") than save the image and upload it on photobucket.com or tinypic.com and post the URL.

P.S.S. Or you can find the place you found the picture and post the URL here like I did.

^Rock on!! <333

Mine is a picture of my puppy and it says "Man's Best Friend". I edited it to make it black and white with a little heart at the bottom. <3

Mine is a picture of me. I'll upload it later.

Mine is a picture of me and all my friends just goofing around at one of my sleepovers. It's such a great picture, because we are all captured in our epic moments.

One of my friends is sticking her tongue out, the other is looking kind of scared at the camera and waving, and I am on the ground in the middle laughing because I just fell off the couch and my best friend forever is trying to Sharpie my leg. That's the way we roll. <33

the new limited edition littlest pet shop dog from the messiest. it has alot of fur in it's eyes and a little ribbon ponytail and a lavender hat! it's so cute! (finally we can change it it used to be the LE LPS brown bat because my sis wanted it so much and she wouldn't dare let anyone change it until she got the bat XD)

on my laptop it's a wallpaper from the first tamagotchi movie :)

:angry:

I feel like I've replied to topics like this 10,000 times in the past year, lol.

My Desktop (deviantART) (Click it for full view.)

I really like your wallpaper though, irock. I'm going to think of switching it to that actually. :furawatchi:

This is my Wallpaper.
Its very Misleading. Its not awesome. Its Lame.
It's cool. :]

Feebee:

Your background looks like the cover page to Majestia. ._. Pwnsome. :3

Mine is a Miyazawa Flute. x3

A picture of my friend's house from outside, lol. I am not a stalker >.> <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back