V7 Announced?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current model is the V6-MusicStar.

The next model will be the Music Star "World Tour Edition", which we expect will be the V6.[SIZE=7pt]5[/SIZE], not the V7.

But wasn't there a discussion about the Music Star being a stand-alone tamagotchi? If so, then technically the v6 hasn't really even been released yet ...

But wasn't there a discussion about the Music Star being a stand-alone tamagotchi? If so, then technically the v6 hasn't really even been released yet ...
A lot of people have thought the Music Star was a stand-alone Tamagotchi, but BanDai have referred to it as the "V6 Music Star", so it's kinda both. I guess what people call it differs, like whether they want to call it the "V6" or the "Music Star".

I didn't know about the World Tour Edition, sounds cool. 8] The Music Star is beginning to sound more & more like Guitar Hero. :p

Anyway, I wonder if the V7 will be themed like the Music Star, or just one of the regular Tamagotchis. :3

Wow, already a Music Star point version. I think it's getting pathetic. The Music Star doesn't seem like a tamagotchi that should have a point version ( .5 ) It does sound cool, but I think it's way to soon in the process to even consider a point version.

Bandai did announce the idea of a V6.5 very early. The Tamagotchi V6.5 Music Star: World Tour Edition will be released in August, but they've already told us about it, 6 months before it's release.

We probably won't even haer of a "V7" until December.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the world tour music star, but looks like I've to exercise my patience on that, 6 months to go!!

^ I don't think they are. I mean, its not on the wii, and you don't use a Tv and others things. Also its a pet. I don't think they are copying Guitar Hero at all. :]

^ I don't think they are. I mean, its not on the wii, and you don't use a Tv and others things. Also its a pet. I don't think they are copying Guitar Hero at all. :]
I think it's pretty obvious that the Music Star isn't on the Wii, that it doesn't use a TV & that it's a pet, we know this already.

When KuroMame said it's like they're copying Guitar Hero, I'm pretty sure they meant that the whole concept of the Music Star. I mean, it's like like Guitar Hero, because of concerts & the World Tour Edition, stuff like that.

& I said it's like Guitar Hero earlier on, too. I meant the concept too. It's not a thing like Guitar Hero in the gameplay, as in the guitar & pressing the different coloured buttons & stuff, the concept.

Anyway, back on topic.

Wow, released in August? That's so cool! :D

Do we have any information on what it's gonna be like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back