im all bottled up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok when i want to tell my parents about anything that might even seem "PG13"-ish i plan to sya it at first but then i ckiken out and say something else. Mostly about boys. One time after i came home from a dance my mom asked me playing-ly if i dance with any guys and i said no, even though i did. what i WANTED to say was "yes i did! and it was amazing i loved it!" but what i said was "nope, just with some friends" Also, she asked me if anything intresting happend, what i wanted to say was "yea 3 guys asked me out tonight" and what i said was "nope" . my older brother (the favorite) is always talking about the girls he thinks are cute or the girls who asked him the the staty halking dance and i wish i could be that comfertable with them. but im not. i havnt creid infront of them in 5 years!

also i cant tell my friends when they say something that bugs me. i cant even argue with them! i seriosly have never once gotten in a realt fight or arguement with a friend. i always act like im happy and fine when im not and i cant cry infront of anyone (ANYONE)

i need help cuz i know if i keep it all in it will overflow someday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back