Tama in school....safe or danger?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
In this topic, you can put a experience about you almost geting caught with your tama. here is my experience:

In math class, we were having a test.(the room was dead quiet.) My tama beeped out of my backpack! That tiny litle beep made me paralised and flinching. I quickly whent into my pack and put my tama in my poket. I asked the teacher if i could use the bathroom. I whent in one of the private stalls and turned the sound off on my tama, and took care of it.

If your tama is paused, make sure that you dont axedently sit on your pack 'cause it might unpause. :D

When tamagotchi's first came out, I had one, and so did everyone else, allthough they were a little bit more .. secretive then me. It was the first time I had seen the matchmaker on my V1, so I sat with the tamagotchi right in front of my face, staring at the screen, through English class :)

I got in major trouble, and had my V1 taken away numberous times.

Tamagotchi's at school are dangerous!

i didn't almost get caught, i did get caught in french class! my music star beeped, so i took car of it, but she didn't notice, but then my celeb beeped! my celeb has a weird glitch where the sounds are much slower and lower, so you can imaging how long the happiness jinggle for completing training would be! she asked wut it wuz, so i had to pull out my tamas in front of the whole class!

:( :( :lol: kutchi999 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, never really been caught. :eek: At school a yard duty saw a crowd of girls (They were connecting tamas, I was there too, but only watching) and went to see what was going on. They told them to not bring them to school or they'll take them awawy. Since mine wasn't out then she must have not been talking to me! :) I still bring mine though, and today I'm planning to bring my TMGC+C xD

Also, in class my v5 had low battery so it did the Download/Reset thing, and it did the same thing throughout the whole day. The student teacher looked at me and I turned awawy...x]

it could be danger if ur not really good at hiding ur tama but....i never been caught i been told on and it has been taking away but nothing too big...anyway im rly good at hiding mine it beep in class sometimes...and i would think i was died but the teachers never found out yay! :)

today i had my tama at school and here are a few tricks how to not make the teachers notice:

1: put the chip in

2: turn on pause

3: leave it in your schoolbag

4: turn of the sound

5: make it sleep while you are in school

and here a few tricks what to do IF the teacher

notices:

6: sat you didnt hear anything (only use this if it beeped) and turn the sound off when the teacher is NOT noticing

7: as soon as it beeps immediatly start talking to your neighbor

8: mimic a cough attack and ask to go to the bathroom to drink something, and then turn off your tama (which you have to take with you in secret)

9: say "maybe it was...(whoever has a tama and you not like he or she), then turn it off in secret

10: get a good friend to immediatly (ofcourse you have to tell that friend before the lesson) start talking or mimic to having to go to the bathroom really bad. :D :) :eek: :p

today i had my tama at school and here are a few tricks how to not make the teachers notice:1: put the chip in

2: turn on pause

3: leave it in your schoolbag

4: turn of the sound

5: make it sleep while you are in school

and here a few tricks what to do IF the teacher

notices:

6: sat you didnt hear anything (only use this if it beeped) and turn the sound off when the teacher is NOT noticing

7: as soon as it beeps immediatly start talking to your neighbor

8: mimic a cough attack and ask to go to the bathroom to drink something, and then turn off your tama (which you have to take with you in secret)

9: say "maybe it was...(whoever has a tama and you not like he or she), then turn it off in secret

10: get a good friend to immediatly (ofcourse you have to tell that friend before the lesson) start talking or mimic to having to go to the bathroom really bad. :angry: :( :angry: :angry:
I don't understand what you mean by 'Put the chip in' and, if you use a locker, then you can leave it in there to, not just in your schoolbag.

Also, it's not very nice to blame it on someone else .. just because you don't like him/her.

I don't understand what you mean by 'Put the chip in' and, if you use a locker, then you can leave it in there to, not just in your schoolbag. Also, it's not very nice to blame it on someone else .. just because you don't like him/her.
'Put the Chip in' means turn it off. :( :angry: :angry:

I've never been caught with my Tamagotchi in school.

But I'd say it's pretty dangerous, my teachers would probably confiscate it.

& whenever they confiscate something, you need to bring your parents into school to collect it for you. :/

So... Dangerous. x]

well when I had the v4 I had it taken away many times by my language arts teacher. Then she started spinning it around on her finger and on purpose she dropped it. I still hate her and she left a scratch on my tamagotchi.

Not in school anymore but back in the 96/97 tamagotchi days I had a teacher threaten to take it away. Good times! x) Yesterday a boss asked me what I was working on while I was trying to put the cover back over my tamagotchi and told her so. I think I confused her. Because she was like what?? xD Wasn't playing with the tamagotchi or anything at the moment.

This is lucky. I was at school and had my V4.5 and my friend had his V3. During class it was in our bags and I heard one of them beep and I thought it was mine. I went to the teacher to ask if I could go to my bag to fix up my Tamagotchi. She said no. At play time I got mine out and it was paused!

Heart attack!

Anyway, you should be careful if you leave them unpaused. Your teacher may not care and it may die.

Yes I bring mine on my lanyard. It's safe for me. My teachers are used to it. I had my V5 and V4.5 on my lanyard last year and this year I have my Music Star on it. I lose it every once in a while but it always comes back. XP :) yah ;)

Yes I bring mine on my lanyard. It's safe for me. My teachers are used to it. I had my V5 and V4.5 on my lanyard last year and this year I have my Music Star on it. I lose it every once in a while but it always comes back. XP :D yah B)
Wow, that's lucky!~

I wish I could just wear mine on a lanyard.

But my teachers would freak. >.<

During Math class my Tamagotchi had the matchmaker come. My math teacher watches us like a hawk & I wasn't paying attention. Bottom line, I lost my Tama for the rest of the afternoon. :D

no but I came DANGEROUSLY close last year. We were in guidance,which was our last class and my V4 went off right when the teacher was talking! :p The kid beside me was like "Turn of your Tamagotchi thing!" and I'm like "I'm trying!" Luckily,I got the sound turned off before either of the teachers noticed. :p

once i had my tama in school (i was in first grade at the time) and i told my teacher and showed her i had it! She didnt even care.

Omg! I almost got caught in the 5th grade! I had these really cute pink cow boy shoes on, and it was really easy to stick your tamagotchi down there. Well when the teacher was talking I put my hand down my boot to check on it and then the teacher came over and said "What are you doing?" I needed to think fast so I said "I was just scratching my leg." Good thing she fell for it. :huh:

One Time i was in Music, The teacher Told us to be queit because we were Loud, and when everyone was queit, My Tama V4.5 Bleeped! :) My teacher Looked at me and said, "What was that Bleep?" I Said, "I Burped...." :( She Fell for It.... :D

One Time i was in Music, The teacher Told us to be queit because we were Loud, and when everyone was queit, My Tama V4.5 Bleeped! :) My teacher Looked at me and said, "What was that Bleep?" I Said, "I Burped...." :( She Fell for It.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back