13 year old boy became father

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woah. that is crazy, I would DESPISE to be the boy (or the girl). He looks so young, you'd never expect someone like him to do such gross stuff, at 12!

I would also hate to be the baby. The 2 people seem really irresponsible and unable. but at least they care about the baby girl..

well, they've just ruined ther lives. it's so hard to believe!! that kid..a .... dad!?!

I'm actually quite surprised that that girl even feels an attraction to that kid. :D He's so, young-looking! And she's so, teenage looking! Know what I'm saying?

Seems crazy. I can't really see why they'd even do that in the first place.

There's a LOT more to the story than that.

The baby may not be his after all. There are 6 other potential fathers.

I'd link a direct topic talking about it, but it's 'inappropriate' for younger kids.

Google it for more info.

I feel sorry for the boy. He's grown to the child so much and now it's coming out that his girlfriend slept around on him.

Actually. I heard the story and was like Whatever, thats so old and unfortunately rather common then I saw him and i'm like 'They replaced the pic of the father with a 5 year old' and everyones like 'No thats him' I was shocked.

Shes so old looking and hes like a 5 year old. AS Bad Lauren said 'I'm surprised at that size he can even reproduce' and we all laughed.

But 6 possible others fathers? That says alot about her.

I'm actually quite surprised that that girl even feels an attraction to that kid. :( He's so, young-looking! And she's so, teenage looking! Know what I'm saying?
Seems crazy. I can't really see why they'd even do that in the first place.
^I agree with you. That's kind of ridiculous in my opinion.

I was so shocked when I first heard about it.

But stuff like this is so common, so I just kinda shrugged it off like, "Oh, another one of those stories." o.o

But when I actually saw the "parents", I was even more shocked.

I thought the father looked no older than 9, I would never of guessed 13.

& the mother, she looks so much older than... 15? Or 14, I don't remember.

& then, when I heard that there are like 5 or 6 other teenage boys stepping forward saying it could be them, I was just like, "That's crazy."

There are 6 other teenage boys who are terrified about possibly being the father. That's just... Unbelieveable.

That kid looks about the age of some of the third graders at my school.

It's pretty sick, that the girl would sleep around with not only him, but 6 other guys? She's pretty much ruined her life. Not to mention her reputation.

And if she'd *cough* with seven guys, you'd think she would be aware of what could happen, and would be prepared for the consequences. So it really is entirely her fault, and it's hard to have much sympathy on her.

I personally think that is disgusting.

I don't think he's ready to be tied down to a baby yet --I'm his age, and I certainly wouldn't want to take care of a baby. ._. More or less, be a mother. Dx

I wonder if he and his girlfriend will still go to school..

[i think not. He's making a bad decision here....]

Esther:

He looks like a 9 year old. He's so small! o.o

What if the baby isn't his? :?

That boy looks younger than me, and that's pretty sad, because I could pass for a 9 year old. Jeez, kids these days are just disgusting. The whole situation is just sickening. People are insanely stupid.

o_O Whoa...... He looks like my 8 year old brother. Also that girl actullay looks 14 or 15.

I don't think she should have done that. The economic crisis thats happening could effect thier family.

hmm, im not sure what to say about this one. i dont suport their choice to do that at such a young age. and the boy seems alot youger than they say he is and i dont think he shold have had a 15-year-old girlfriend (who, by the way, probubly pressured him to do wat he did) but on the other hand, im not going to say they are "discusting" and such. i believe that its ok to have sex if your inlove. i DONT believe u should hav sex if you dont even know what it is!

i feel bad for them a little bit because they have no clue wats ahead of them and they jumped into this too fast. not to mention that their relatinship probubl wont last and there will be all of the alimony and stuff. the boy seems very sweet and inocent though.

im on both sides.

That's weird. He looks like an eight year old 0.0. And that girl.. Well she's 'done it' with 6 other teenagers...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back