Sign in to follow this  
Pockey45ca

13 year old boy became father

hmm, im not sure what to say about this one. i dont suport their choice to do that at such a young age. and the boy seems alot youger than they say he is and i dont think he shold have had a 15-year-old girlfriend (who, by the way, probubly pressured him to do wat he did) but on the other hand, im not going to say they are "discusting" and such. i believe that its ok to have sex if your inlove. i DONT believe u should hav sex if you dont even know what it is!

i feel bad for them a little bit because they have no clue wats ahead of them and they jumped into this too fast. not to mention that their relatinship probubl wont last and there will be all of the alimony and stuff. the boy seems very sweet and inocent though.

im on both sides.

That's weird. He looks like an eight year old 0.0. And that girl.. Well she's 'done it' with 6 other teenagers...?

Girl probably pressured him into sex :l

100% agreed =]

He looks like he is 7.

Poor Poor boy. I agree with FireCracker. He was probably forced into sex

That boy, Sure he loves the baby now and is saying hes going to be a good father but what about the future when his friends are all going out and he can't 'cause he has to look after his child (If it's his) If I were I would hope me little swimmers didnt make it 'cause if they did his life is screwed. It may seem like a good idea now but think about it.. And she probably did pressure him into it.. But it seems pretty irresponsable considering he looks like a baby himself..^^

I agree with everyone who said he was pressured him into sex.But what a huge responsibility for a 13 year old,you have to take raising a child seriously.I don't think he will always have time for the baby,lets hope he does.

Girl probably pressured him into sex :l

Agreed. :I