Seperation Anxiety...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerfreak06

Reaction score
Just wanting peoples opinion on this. I have noticed BOTH on my v2 and v3 that the morning after the parent tama leaves the baby. A...its very very needy and the hungry and happy hearts disappear quickly. B...it poops a lot. And C...it takes like a nap in the middle of the day. So like no matter if its a baby boy or a baby girl..its seems like the baby tama is lost for a bit after it wakes up and sees its..parents are gone!

That's just normal behaviour for Tamagotchi babies. They need a lot more care than adults, like humans...

its normal that's why i must have a 1 hour spare time in order to take care of the baby and if i really have no time i must pause it.once i left my tama baby and went to shower for 5 min and came back and saw him crying,hungry and unhappy. :( :p :( :D :D :D

She isn't asking if it's normal or not. She's asking if you think Tamagotchi babies are like this because of seperation anxiety.

(I think)

dont worry this is totally normal for a baby its just with its parents it's as horrid but the parent takes care of it then when they leave you take care of it just as much

GO WITH THE FLOW :(

Last edited by a moderator:
She isn't asking if it's normal or not. She's asking if you think Tamagotchi babies are like this because of seperation anxiety.
(I think)
Yes i am asking...i know its normal for babies to be like that weather they are human or tamas...but im just asking if you think the baby tamas have seperation anxiety...

Yes, I notice that a lot. My adult has a baby, next day.. its dead, even though I keep an eye on it O_O
havent had that happen yet..but i do know the 24 hrs after they have the baby i will get woke up early from it going off...tamas are my new alarm clocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back