suicide dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
latley ive had these dreams of commiting suicide. last night i had one were i was in my room by my big window, in my pj's. i looked out the window and the idea of just jumping seemed so attractive. the clouds seemd fluffy, the air seemed fresh, and the floor underneath looked beutiful to me for some reason. i put on this evil smile , took off my shoes, took 2 steps back and leaped forward through the glass. then i woke up screaming. ive had other dreams like this were killing my self seemd ...exiting, like i NEEDED that rush of adrenelin and the "me" in my dreams is all "bad girl-emo" wile the real me is sweet and nerdy. i dont know why i have these dreams, and im really scared. im not depressed or anyting, infact i think of my self as one te the happiest girls alive! i love my life and i dont know why i dream of ending it.

is something wrong with me???

Nah, I dont think anything is wrong.

Ive been having dreams of getting lost lately. I never get lost unless I trip and mum doesn't see me xD. Everyone has these types of dreams. I've had dreams about suicide and I fear death, I want to live and I love my life.

It'll go away. A dream is a dream, and is not always real. Sometimes dreams can seem to talk to you, but alot of the time, they're just some crazy visions that would never be true.

Plus, if you love life and want to live it, then you shouldn't be worried. You won't kill yourself if you don't want to.

Hopefully these dreams stop soon :]

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a couple of questions you should ask yourself.

Are you self-harming? This does not have to be cutting, some forms of self-harm are pinching yourself until you bleed/start to feel extreme pain, burning yourself, jamming you fingers/toes in doors... on purpose, bashing your head against the wall... hard... on purpose, poking yourself with needles, digging your fingernails into your skin.

Have you ever thought about suicide as an escape? Have you ever thought, "Oh if anything bad ever happens... I'll just kill myself and everything will be okay."

Do you feel depressed?

Do you have thoughts of death?

Do you feel as though you don't belong?

So if you answered yes to any of these questions you might want to talk to your parents, teacher, friend, or trusted adult. There are some help hot lines for depression/suicide. All you have to do is "google or yahoo" suicide help hot line in *insert country here*. Suicide is a serious topic and it should not be taken lightly.

Otherwise if you said no, and you feel like there's nothing wrong with you then just talk to some friends and get their opinions. It might just be teenage angst... hopefully.

"Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."

— Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance

I agree with inSANE2.

If you are feeling depressed then you need to talk to someone.

If you don't then this is just a phase you are going through.

Maybe you should take up a sport?

Something you can channel all your energy into that would also give you an adrenaline rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back