HELP! Please help me in my V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxiecraft

Reaction score
Note: This is Version 4

I bought my V4 last year, and then I started to play it. My first character was a Makiko. She came from Mizutamatchi when she was a toddler and then evolves into Ichigotchi when teenager. My Makiko married a Tosakatchi (also a Meme family) and their child was a Meme family too. In the next generations, my tamas are married with different family adults. I was expecting with a various family but ALL OF MY TAMAS ARE MEME FAMILY! I really don’t know how to change it. My Simasimatchi married a Mame family but the child is STILL MEME FAMILY, my Violetchi married a Kuchi family but the child is STILL MEME FAMILY, my Togetchi married a Kuchi family but the child is STILL MEME FAMILY!!! What should I doooo??? Aaaahhhhh!!! I’m tired! ALL of my generations are MEME family and I do not have a MAME and KUCHI family yet! I want to get them!!! I’m still trying to get them but it always falls into Meme family group! ALWAYS and ALWAYS, AGAIN and AGAIN! So very repetitive! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I saw this in Tama Town: “The parent’s family history affects the type of character your new tamagotchi will become as it grows from a baby to a toddler.” HEY! WHY MY TAMAS STILL IN A MEME FAMILY GROUP EVEN THEY MARRIED A DIFFERENT FAMILY GROUP??? I'm already extremely fed up and tired!!! :angry: :( :huh:

I don’t believe on this:

Puchitchi: Excellent Care

Harutchi: Good Care

Mohitamatchi: Ok Care

Mizutamatchi: Bad Care - this is not TRUE! 100% wrong! :angry:

I always got a Mizutamatchi even I taking a good care of my baby! I always feed my baby every 3 mins and fill its happiness every 3 mins by playing games instead of feeding snacks. I don’t believe that Mizutamatchi is a bad care toddler! I always get this because I have no idea how to get the other toddlers. I have only got a Mohitamatchi once! (Because of feeding too much milk) I do not have a Puchitchi and Harutchi yet! PLEASE somebody help me about getting these toddlers! I’m really FED UP in getting Mizutamatchis! (Sorry for Mizutamatchi fans!) :(

One time, my Shirotsubutchi evolves into Mohitamatchi! I’m so happy when I got Mohitamatchi in the first time (the father of this Mohitamatchi was a Kuchipatchi). I was expecting in getting Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi but…… my Mohitamatchi evolves into…… ICHIGOTCHI!!! WHY??? A Meme family group AGAIN!!! What the heck! I know, the Mohitamatchi is mostly evolves into Kuchi family than Meme family. This is the chart: click!

Is this correct and accurate? I saw this info: (from Mitzutamatchi)

Mitzutamatchi: Lots of stylish points and can be over weight or not.

Mohitamatchi: Has to be over weight.

Harutchi: (guess) really overweight and has really less skill points

(I guess this is not 100% sure and accurate)

My current tama is Gourmetchi AGAIN! He has low skill points and also overweight (99lb). I want to make this universal adult (my very first universal character). I'm really FED UP in Meme family! :(

I don’t want to reset my tama because its generation is high now. I’m just only wanted to get a variety of characters. I don’t want to stay into Meme family forever! I want to get all characters in my V4! What should I do??? How I can change it??? If I get a universal character, I think this is a chance to get a different family group. Is this true? :huh:

Somebody, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I want an accurate answer and correct info!

That's also my Question, the Meme family is the very common family group and very easy to get. My current tama in my V4 is Meme family too and I'm being tired in getting 'waterballs', I mean Mizutamatchis! (I have 7 Mizutamatchis) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well on my v4 to get a mitzutamatchi take like average care to get a miztutamatchi to get a putchitchi witch im fed up with ( cuz its more likly to go to the meme family ) you need to take care of it not tooo good but like good care above average or take bad care of it i dont know how to get harutchi or that moehawk guy

Are your glamour skill points the highest? If it is, than MEME family. Try getting more smart or kindness pioints!

Hope this helps,

%CLG%

then yu shuld try giving it diffrent care liother kinds of food play other kind of games

thats weird :( i can help you change it :p :( when it is at the baby stage,you always dont feed it and only feed it when hungry and also after feeding,always immediately go and play a game so that it loses weight until its the least weight.keep doing this process until it turns into a toddler and it should turn into a cute one and this toddler will be a mame family :D hope i help :D :D

Thanks for info guys! I will try to raise them in different ways but…

Today….. I’m soooo very-very disappointed about my Gourmetchi…. He is now evolved into…………………………… TOSAKATCHI!!! ****!!! MEME FAMILY AGAIN!!! I’m soooo very-very ANGRY!!! What the **** is this???!!! Why he did not turn into UNIVERSAL??! This is unexpected!!! Very disappointing! :lol:

My tama’s stats:

INT: 25

ART: 24

SOC: 18

67 total skill points (too low for me)

Training: full bars

Weight: 99 lb

Hunger & Happiness: full

Teacher: Ms. Flower

Job: NONE!

Character: TOSAKATCHI!!! <<<--- this is ******* ****!!! :(

Why he did not turn into UNIVERSAL??! WHY??? Low skill points and overweight = TOSAKATCHI??? OMG!!! MEME FAMILY AGAIN!!! I raised him differently than my previous tamas! I’m so ANGRY! :( :angry: :angry:

Today, he’s now VERY-VERY unhappy… I punished / tortured him many times until his all happy hearts are GONE! BWAHAHAHA!!! WHY YOU HAVE TURNED INTO TOSAKATCHI???!!! I’m not really evil or a bad tama owner… I’m just doing this because of disappointment. He looks pathetic jerk now! PATHETIC TOSAKATCHI! He got sick many times! *cries* :( I really don't want to kill him :( I’m still sympathetic… I’m sorry Fil… :(

Hunger: full

Happiness: EMPTY :(

I’m so VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I'm already extremely FED UP and TIRED!!! :angry: :(

Universal logs:

Teenager: Ichigotchi Total Skill Points: 25 Adult: Pyonkotchi (Univ)

Teenager: Ringotchi Total Skill Points: 17 Adult: Pyonkotchi (Univ)

Teenager: Young Memetchi Total Skill Points: 18 Adult: Pyonkotchi (Univ)

Teenager: Young Androtchi Total Skill Points: 18 Adult: Pyontitchi (Univ)

*Try VERY LOW skill points! Not only overweight!

Low skill points logs:

Teenager: Young Mametchi Total Skill Points: 50 Adult: Zukyutchi (Kind)

Teenager: Gourmetchi Total Skill Points: 65 Adult: Simasimatchi (Kind)

Teenager: Young Dorotchi Total Skill Points: 38 Adult: Pukatchi (Int)

Teenager: Ringotchi Total Skill Points: 36 Adult: Mimitchi (Int)

Teenager: Young Dorotchi Total Skill Points: 22 Adult: Yattatchi (Kind)

Teenager: Young Mimitchi Total Skill Points: 23 Adult: Marotchi (Kind)

Teenager: Ichigotchi Total Skill Points: 20 Adult: Violetchi (Kind)

Teenager: Ichigotchi Total Skill Points: 20 Adult: Memetchi (Fash)

Teenager: Mametchi Total Skill Points: 20 Adult: Mametchi (Int)

Teenager: Ringotchi Total Skill Points: 19 Adult: Mimitchi (Int)

Teenager: Hinotamatchi Total Skill Points: 18 Adult: Togetchi (Fash)

*Even the skill points are low; they are also still normal adults! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Are your glamour skill points the highest? If it is, than MEME family. Try getting more smart or kindness pioints! Hope this helps, %CLG%
There’s a theory that if your baby tama or toddler tama with high arts/fashion points, it will always evolve into Meme family teen or adult. How to raise its Int. and Social points when your tama is still baby or toddler? There’s no shape and flag game, only jumping rope and mimic games are available. Jumping rope and mimic games gives random skill points but whenever I played them, only my Art/fashion skills that gets higher than the other skills… that’s my problem. I don’t have also meals and snacks that will raise Int. and Social points. :( anyway, thanks for info!

thats weird ohmy.gif i can help you change it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif when it is at the baby stage,you always dont feed it and only feed it when hungry and also after feeding,always immediately go and play a game so that it loses weight until its the least weight.keep doing this process until it turns into a toddler and it should turn into a cute one and this toddler will be a mame family biggrin.gif hope i help biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I tried this before but I still got Mizutamatchi :( but thanks for help! :lol:

Are you talking about the Familichi? I am ALWAYS getting the Petite family on my V5. And I usaully get a Mohichi or whatever its called, and currently have a Puchichi or whatever on my Music star.

did you try the thing i told you because i always get mame family when i do that 0.0

on v4 i got a harutchi by treating its weght only by feeding it to fill the harts

Try raising it in different ways what games do you keep doing?Try The foods that you buy in the store those helped me out alot :D :furawatchi: :mametchi:

Wow,

I keep getting meme family too.

on my V4.

i've gotten all the boy adult characters in the meme family now, and I don't want repeats :eek:

So I'm gunna do tons of research on getting a different character.

;)

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Okay, so I just found this

I googled 'V4 toddler chart'

and went to some other tama site, and here

Puchitchi: Excellent Care

Harutchi: Good Care

Mohitamatchi: Ok Care

Mizutamatchi: Bad Care

This should help.. lol

:eek:

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

To get universals:

Do not play games or increase it skill points AT ALL. When it is unhappy, give it snacks. Let it's hearts drop them fill them up again, and do not fill ANY training, basically taking bad care. (posted on other topic aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back