I just want to know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepinggirl

Reaction score
I am curious. What do I do? either play video games or do my homework.

What do you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
My after school scedual:

Mondays: Piano lessons

Tuesdays: Computer until 3:30, then practice Piano for 20 minutes, then homework, then trumpet.

Wednesdays: Computer until whenever, homework, then MAYBE - if I feel like it- trumpet

Thursdays: Computer until 3:30, Piano for 30 minutes, then homework, then more computer if my Dad isn't on it.

Fridays: Computer until 3:30, then Piano for 30 minutes, then trumpet, then either DS or Computer.

Well, so thats my A.S. life!

When I get in from school, I get changed out of my school uniform.

[sometimes into pajamas. :3 They comfy.]

& then I watch some TV & have either a tea or hot chocolate. ;3

Then I do some homework. [if I feel like it, or if it's in for the next day. xD]

Then I go on TamaTalk, MSN, Gaia, Facebook - All that shizzle.

Um... Then I play some video games, either Animal Crossing or Guitar Hero. Yay.

Then I shower. ;3

I come home, eat like 3 pieces of meat, and go skating for 3 and a half hours. Oh, and maybe, I'd go to a fast food place with my friends after skating if we want to. =)

When I come home, I usually go on TT and MSN, and leave my stupid homework to the last minute. (9:30 at night xD)

And then I go to bed, and bring my laptop with me so I can go on TT and MSN until I fall asleep. :)

it's no fair, I would do more, but we spent most of our life working or doing school. :lol:

Come home, fall over something, put on something comfy, watch TV, fall over something, come online, procrastinate with my homework, fall over something, chill out for hours, have tea, shower, fall over something, and get ready for bed.

It's routine. :]

Monday: Tuba Lessons [Yes, I go after school with my sister, who's learning Clarinet. And the reason why is because my mom hates my Tuba. D: ] or I have Jazz band. {Rarely on Mondays..] Then HW right away. -.-"

Tuesday: HW.. And instrument practice.

Wednesday: Same as Tues.

Thursday: Jazz and HW.

Friday: HW

Saturday: I have ONE Jazz performance on Saturday. Which isn't til next month.. I think.

Sun: I go shopping. o.o;

I actually told you all my week schedule. xDDD

[i don't have school Sat or Sunday. xDD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing.

I'm not registered/a student in any of the schools around here.

Its a long story.

[Monday] - Track practice (after school - 5:30PM).

[Tuesday] - Track practice (after school - 5:30PM).

[Wednesday] - Track practice (after school - 5:30PM).

[Thursday] - Track practice (after school - 5:30PM). The Passion reading practice at Church. (6PM - 7PM)

[Friday] - Track practice (after school - 5:30PM).

-shot-

After track practice, I usually come home, eat dinner, and get on the computer. Then I get a shower, get on the computer some more, and then maybe I'll do some homework. [i usually do my homework in the morning or during lunch the next day. x3] Then I watch TV while straightening my hair and have a snack. And then I practice my guitar, sometimes do some reading, and then go to bed. :3

-Have a snack

-Do my homework

-Chat with friends on the phone

-Watch TV/Go on computer

-Go to sleep.

I go online.

Even though I'm not supposed to.

I just do the homework the next day before classes if I have time.

play meh guitar, then eat something, do homework and listen 2 the beatles
Beatles!!!!

I forgot to say that I watch American Idol every night it`s on. or Grey`s Anatomy, something on CTV. :p

and I can`t do my homework the next day, because I only have 2 classes (english and french) and my french teacher practically doen`t give out homework, but my engligh teacher does, and she`s in the morning. and you never know what sbject she`s gonna start off with. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back