Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missymel

Reaction score
Ok, now im getting really desperate.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really times 100 reallies. LOL want a tamagotchi v5.5. Does anyone know where I can get one for free? yes free. I want a free one. Im in australia, and i dont think they will be released here. Ive heard of prizerebel but they dont have anything of that kind for australia theyre only in the US. So if anyone in aussie, does know something please help me, i will be forever greatful. And PLEASE dont say go out and buy one :D . coz i cant LOL.

I will do anything for one!!!!(almost anything which is pretty close)

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hold up for one second, I'm looking for you.

I don't understand why you can't buy one. If it's a money issue, you could probably get one cheaper then regular price on ebay, or something. I can't think of anything that would allow you to get one free, and I'm almost positive the v5.5's are in Australia.

I don't understand why you can't buy one. If it's a money issue, you could probably get one cheaper then regular price on ebay, or something. I can't think of anything that would allow you to get one free, and I'm almost positive the v5.5's are in Australia.
There are sites that let you get them for free in the sense that you don't pay money. But, you have to do surveys from their sponsor sites. They receive money for every person who sign up or completes a survey from the sponsor. In return they give some of that money to you which you can spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back