Shower? O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_genius

Reaction score
So yeah, i'm really confused cuz where i live we shower twice a day. morning and night. i don't know if that's weird for you but it was the way i was raised. so i recently heard that the rest of the people in the world shower only once a day. i'm really curious to see your replies cuz it sorta came as a shock to me and i wanna know if it's really true :lol:

Yay! my friend moved to the states and she sent me a short email saying something like "OMG! everyone showers once here! i feel like a freak!" so i just wanted to know xD

^Oh Cool!

In the morning if i don't wash, i'll just fall asleep after i go down the stairs! xD

and at night i'm dirty and my hair is dirty so i HAVE to wash.

Btw, if you mean my avvie then thanks! ^^ i made it

if you didn't then, sorry!! o///o

but i love your avvie anyway! it rocks! xD

yea usually people in the USA showed once aday (and some people in france only shower once every couple of days) but personally i like to shower twice on weekends cuz im adicted to water xD.

I shower every evening, although I probably should shower in the morning, when my hair is all spazzy-looking and I'm feeling/looking tired. What the heck, I'm too lazy. xD

During the week, I only shower at night because there isn't enough time to have a shower in the mornings before school.

But on weekends, twice.

I tend to shower 2-3 times a day depending on season and how I'm feeling that day.

I always shower in the morning and before bed. Occasionally I'll take another during the day. Mostly during summer when it's hot and I sweat more.

If I'm sick I'm almost always in the shower, lol. I feel so disgusting when I'm sick and the steam helps me breath better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the US and I shower twice a day... sometimes more if I have time. In the summer I'll shower up to four times a day though... During school days I shower once in the morning and once in the evening...

I shower every other day.

Actually. I don't shower.

I take Baths. <3

Much more relaxing. I find that taking a shower makes my hair dry, and I always get weird rashes on my legs from having a shower, but not from a bath.

I only take showers like, Rarely. But I'm more into baths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back