Sign in to follow this  
tama_genius

Shower? O.o

So yeah, i'm really confused cuz where i live we shower twice a day. morning and night. i don't know if that's weird for you but it was the way i was raised. so i recently heard that the rest of the people in the world shower only once a day. i'm really curious to see your replies cuz it sorta came as a shock to me and i wanna know if it's really true :lol:

I shower twice a day too~

No, I don't think a lot of people shower once a day anymore.

I shower evey couple of days

But don't worry. I wash............

Yay! my friend moved to the states and she sent me a short email saying something like "OMG! everyone showers once here! i feel like a freak!" so i just wanted to know xD

^We only shower once a day where I live (the USA) unless you get really dirty by rolling in the mud or something.

And btw I ♥ your avatar!

^Oh Cool!

In the morning if i don't wash, i'll just fall asleep after i go down the stairs! xD

and at night i'm dirty and my hair is dirty so i HAVE to wash.

Btw, if you mean my avvie then thanks! ^^ i made it

if you didn't then, sorry!! o///o

but i love your avvie anyway! it rocks! xD

yea usually people in the USA showed once aday (and some people in france only shower once every couple of days) but personally i like to shower twice on weekends cuz im adicted to water xD.

I shower ever 2nd day.

I shower every day, first thing in the morning.

It's pretty refreshing. :3

I shower every evening, although I probably should shower in the morning, when my hair is all spazzy-looking and I'm feeling/looking tired. What the heck, I'm too lazy. xD

Once on school days, in the evening, because I don't have enough time in the morning. Twice on weekends. So yeah, depends.

I shower every week day night at 8 30 pm and on saturday 9 pm and i wash my hair at 7 pm on sundays.

During the week, I only shower at night because there isn't enough time to have a shower in the mornings before school.

But on weekends, twice.

Every other day.

I have a busy life.

^We only shower once a day where I live (the USA) unless you get really dirty by rolling in the mud or something.

And btw I ♥ your avatar!

How du u get thoes hearts in ur posts?

I tend to shower 2-3 times a day depending on season and how I'm feeling that day.

I always shower in the morning and before bed. Occasionally I'll take another during the day. Mostly during summer when it's hot and I sweat more.

If I'm sick I'm almost always in the shower, lol. I feel so disgusting when I'm sick and the steam helps me breath better.