Guilt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Anything you feel guilty about right now?

I feel pretty guilty about something I didn't do last night.

I was at a dance, and when I was dancing with this one guy, my friends dared me to kiss him afterwards.

So, I kissed him on the cheek. I didn't really think anything of it.

Then I found out I danced with his friend earlier that evening, and he was really upset I didn't kiss him too?

He kept looking at me all sad, then would look away. He told his friends he thought something was wrong with him because I gave his friend a kiss on the cheek, and not him.

I was planning on going up to him during one of the slow songs and giving him a kiss,

but he was dancing with other girls so I didn't have a chance.

And now I feel kinda guilty.

What about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel guilty because I was eating a very very very late breakfast just now and managed to drop the milk carton all over the floor, then slip and break the bowl. D:

[And Desy, there's no need to feel guilty for not kissing some guy's friend. Just go up to him at school and give him a hug, that's what I do.]

I feel guilty because I was eating a very very very late breakfast just now and managed to drop the milk carton all over the floor, then slip and break the bowl. D:
[And Desy, there's no need to feel guilty for not kissing some guy's friend. Just go up to him at school and give him a hug, that's what I do.]
The problem is, I probably won't ever see either of them again. xD

That was the first time I've ever met either of them.

It was a community dance. :3

The problem is, I probably won't ever see either of them again. xDThat was the first time I've ever met either of them.

It was a community dance. :3
Then you really shouldn't feel guilty for not kissing a near stranger.

It's not like you even know him. You just kissed his friend for a dare - and he's not going to be that upset that a girl he didn't even really know hadn't done the same to him!

But I guess this is you, Desy, and you are beautiful.

It's just a common case of guy jealousy.

A pretty girl like you will need to get used to it. xD

Yus but it's stuuupid

I broke my brothers skateboard :( He's at school.. I attempted to like do a trick like I saw on TV and I slammed it into a wall LOL It broke in half and it's Ben 10 his fave. And I brused my leg. And I broke my mum's favourite lamp 'cause I triped over the paperbin and fell onto the bed then rolled off the bed and hit it with my foot.. Last one 'cause I need to get rid of all evidence before everyone gets back My Ben 10 addicted little brother has a Ben 10 book that my little baby brother ripped a page out of and it happend to be Reece's (Ben 10 addicted) Favourite page and I put it through the paper shredder :( my mum told be to shred all her bank statements and I started getting bored so I was doing like 4 pages at a time and it was in there ok ima go get rid of the evidence now :lol:

Im feeling guilty cuz I changed my MSN name from ''Mini Bradie Webb <33'' to ''®Ksenia®''.

And my friend told me to do Mini Bradie Webb <33 so if she finds out i changed it, she'll get angry D:

And I am sick of Mini Bradie Webb already ._.

I feel really guilty right now because I think I really hurt one of my female friends feeling's by accident today.

She asked if I liked her and I said no and then she started crying and walked away. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back