Mist's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mistrunner

Reaction score
This is going to be a collection of logs for all the subsequent tamagotchis I raise. I don't mind if others post comments here (as long as the admin don't mind either), or you could always PM me about them. I don't suggest posting in the other blogs though. For the earlier tamagotchis I didn't keep blogs, so I'll just outline their short lives in the main post first. -Mist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niko (M) 1st gen, 8yr, training: 100%

8/18/04 - 8/28/04

Hot pink egg w/ swirlies

Marutchi --> Ichigotchi --> Mametchi

Niko was my very first Tama on my Tamagotchi Connection. In the end he mated a Memetchi that Mrs. Busybody brought along and had Morag, his daughter. His name came from a book that I can't remember the title of.

Morag (F) 2nd gen, 10yr, training: 100%

8/28/04 - 9/11/04

Hot pink egg w/ swirlies

Kinakomotchi --> Young Mimitchi --> Mimitchi

Niko's daughter. Had to pause her alot due to school. :/ Accidentally let her hearts drop during school one day (forgot to re-pause it) but she still changed into a Mimitchi. Was good friends with Candy, my mum's Mametchi. Mated with a Robotchi that Mrs. BusyBody brought along and had James. She was named after Morag the Gatherer in the Pillars of the World by Anne Bishop.

9/11/04: James was born at 8:34 in the morning. I had woken up early (8:30am) specifically to take care of him. At 9:35am he changed into a Kinakomotchi, the bouncing puffle-headed rice-cake. ^_^

9/14/04: At around 2:30pm I got home from school and unpaused my James, who promptly changed into Itchigotchi, a dancing strawberry. =D I think I like the even generations more than the odd ones, simply because I like Itchigotchi so much.

9/15/04: At 3:53pm James pooped then needed to be fed while I typed this all up. (The Audience: "Awww!") ^_^ The blog is officially now open to the public. I'm not sure how often I will update with small things like feedings, games, etc. but I'll try to write them down when they happen for the sake of record keeping. Right now James is 3 years, 3rd generation, 21 LB, and has full training bars. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
9/16/04: At 9:04am this morning James changed into a Mametchi. Since there's no school today, I've been taking perfect care of him while reading/watching Underworld/playing the computer. He's so cute when he sings and dances. ^_^

9/17/04: At around 2:40pm today I got out of school and un-paused James, only to find he had two poops beside him, 3 empty Hunger hearts, and 1 empty Happiness heart. :/ I'm not sure how that happened.. he was perfectly fine last night when he went to bed, and was still sleeping when I paused him this morning. He seems fine though.. no lasting damage.

9/19/04: At 3:00pm today Mrs. Busy Body brought a Masktchi for James. Masktchis tend to have low discipline though, so I decline the offer. Then at 5:58pm today I managed to catch James before he pooped and shuffled him off to the toilet. ^_^ A lucky chance; I normally don't pay enough attention to catch him in time. Just now at 7:00pm Mrs. Busy Body brought a pretty Hanatchi for James. They mated, and I am now awaiting a baby girl. :)

R.I.P.

James (M) 3nd gen, 8yr, training: 100%

9/11/04 - 9/22/04

Hot pink egg w/ swirlies

Kinakomotchi --> Itchigotchi --> Mametchi

He was very sweet, although I didn't have as much time for him as I had with Niko and Morag. I think something happened the day of or the day after he mated with the Hanatchi, because for some reason when I checked on 9/21/04 he was only 7yrs, instead of the 8-9yrs he should've been. Already, if I hadn't of paused, he would have been 11yrs old instead of 8yrs. Birthed Zarie. James was named after James Potter, in the Harry Potter series.

9/22/04: Zarie was born this afternoon at 2:23pm! After an hour of constant attention while I went home and did various small errands, she evolved into a Kinakomochi at 2:24pm. ^_^ I love 'mochis... so cute, and the bump on their heads are adorable. I think with Zarie I will take perfect care of her until she hits the teenage stage, then only take minimal care so I can get a Memetchi. It will kill me NOT to keep those hearts always filled, but I want to see how the different tamagotchis vary.

9/24/04: Zarie changed into a Young Mimitchi today! I had her paused while at school, but when I checked on her during 3rd block somehow she had unpaused and evolved. I'm aiming for her to change into a Memetchi, so I'm taking pains ONLY feed/play with her once she is empty by three hearts. I'll probably let them drop to four empty tomorrow just once, to be sure. I can't wait for her to evolve! ^_^

9/25/04: Nothing much happened today. Her training is now up to 70% though! Alot better than the 30% it was yesterday... was getting worried I wouldn't beable to train her properly.

9/27/04: For a little while there, I thought I was going to have to wait until tomorrow for Zarie to transform. I was wrong though, because at around 7:00pm today she did evolve, and into a Memetchi -- exactly what I was aiming for! ^_^ She's SO cute too.. as I get to know her I'll be listing the differences between an average character and the usual best character(s). So far all I've noticed is that she eats toast and ice cream instead of sushi and cake, which gets old after awhile.

Current Stats: 4year, 33 lbs, girl, 4th gen, 100% training, full hunger/happiness.

9/29/04: Zarie made some friends today. :) She met Kisa, my friend Angelica's Hinotamatchi, and also my mum's Masktchi, Fayla. I showed her off at Anime Club today, alot of people think it's so cute and want to buy one. ^_^ I love Memetchi's bed time, at 10:00pm. Much better than the early 9:00pm, when I'm still very wide awake.

10/1/04: Nothing special happened the past two days. Just relaxing, going to school, and bonding with Zarie. ^_^ Lately I'll unpause her during my afternoon classes, since they aren't as busy and I can take care of her. I recently started using a spare cellphone holder as a Tama case... it's attached to my belt loop, and I can carry Zarie in it, along with lipgloss, scrunchie, etc. Glad I thought of it. ^_^

10/2/04: Obviously I updated a little too early yesterday, because at 7pm last night Mrs. Busy Body came. I had entirely forgotten that Zarie turned 7yrs yesterday, hehe. ^_^ ;; She mated with a Masktchi, and now Zarie's looking after her new little boy. She should leave tomorrow morning, leaving me to take care of the little one throughout tomorrow.

R.I.P.

Zarie (F) 4th gen, 9yr, training: 100%

9/22/04 - 10/3/04

Hot pink egg w/ swirlies

Kinakomotchi --> Young Mimitchi --> Memetchi

Possibly my favorite Tamagotchi so far. My first Memetchi, which I purposely aimed for (instead of the usual Mimitchi). I absolutely loved the ice cream 'snack' animation, and the 10pm bed time, which is much more my style. Was good friends with Kisa and Fayla. Mated with a Masktchi, and had Ivan. Zarie was named after an online friend, who I've sadly lost contact with.

10/3: Ivan, Zarie's baby boy, was born this morning at 9:50am. :) I was going to wake up at 8:30am per usual, but decided I could use a little extra sleep. So I waited an hour, taking care of Ivan, reading HP5, until he evolved into a Marutchi at 10:51am. I was a little dissapointed -- I love Kinakomochi's, they're possibly my favorite characters -- but I guess that was expected since Zarie mated with a Masktchi. I just hope their genetic's hasn't been screwed, and I can still get a 'mochi next time. I'm not sure what teenager I will get, since Itchigotchi is obviously not an option. A Hinotamachi, maybe?

10/4: Was a half-day at school, so I got to unpause Ivan early. :) I hung around the park for a little bit with some friends -- Amber gave me a mini dance lesson, haha! -- but went home. I think around 1-2pm he morphed into a Hinotamatchi.. my first. I was listening to my mp3 player at the time, and didn't hear him beep, hehe. I can't wait to see the animations, I hear he spits fireballs and sings!

10/5: Ivan's still 1yr due to pausing during school today, but no matter. I let his hunger hearts drop to 4 empty earlier, in hopes of getting a Hanatchi. I won't let them drop below 3 empty again, though, so as not to over do it. He's currently 15 lbs, 5th gen, 60% training, 3 full hunger hearts, and 4 full happiness hearts. He should evolve in a few days. :)

10/7: Ivan' 2yrs today (supposed to be atleast 3yrs), so I think that by saturday or sunday he will evolve! ^_^ I had to replace the batteries yesterday... the big dreaded 'x' appeared on the screen on the way home from school. :/ Looks like store-bought batteries don't last any longer than the ones from the package, and pausing most not effect how long they last... my mum replaced her Tama's battery at the same time I did, and they died at the same time. Ahwell. Ivan got a present from Alan (mum's Tama) today! A ball. :) They're at four smily faces.

10/8: Boy was I in for a surprise today in Biology... not only did Ivan evolve a day earlier than I predicted, but into a Kuchipatchi! Not necessarily a bad thing, although I *was* hoping for a Hanatchi. But the more I watch him, I'm warming up more and more... :) The animation where he comes up close to the screen with a flower and kiss is charming!

10/10: Nothing much has been happening. Yesterday Ivan played with Alan for a bit, and now he has all three presents... a ball, maracas, and a hat. I like the Memetchi animations for the marcas/hat more, though. I think Mrs. Busybody will pay him a visit sometime on Tuesday!

10/12: Woah, the moment I've been waiting days for.... Mrs Busy Body appeared, and with a Hanatchi. :) She came yesterday twice with Masktchi/Gozarutchi, but they usually have low discipline, and I want a Kinakomochi next generation. Excellent timing too... Ivan's new baby boy should be born Friday morning, when I have the day off. Looks like the little one will be going with me to Amm's B-day celebration! ;)

R.I.P.

Ivan (M) 5th gen, 10yr, training: 100%

10/3/04 - 10/15/04

Hot pink egg w/ swirlies

Marutchi --> Hinotamachi --> Kuchipatchi

Was rather dissapointed to get a Marutchi as his child stage, and consequently Hinotamachi and Kuchipatchi (I was aiming for a Hanatchi) was his following evolutions. None of my favored tamagotchis, I'm afraid. :/ I don't think we had as much fun as the other tamagotchis, but it was good to check out new types. He mated with a Hanatchi in the end though, and had Ewan. Was friends with Alan. Named after a Ivan from Golden Sun: The Lost Age, my favorite gameboy game.

10/15/04 @ 10:10am Ewan was just born! I played with him for the first hour, at at 10:01 he evolved into a Marutchi. Rather saddening -- I was hoping for a Kinakomochi, and this is the second time in a row I got a Marutchi -- but not overly devastating, since I don't care for either teenage stage much. Atleast I won't feel guiltly if I forget to take care of it while at Amm's. ^_^ ;;

Also, I just noticed my thread has over 200 veiws! Thanks to everyone for reading our adventures. :)

10/16/04 @ 1:03pm Ewan evolved into a Oniotchi at 12:53pm today! It would've been alot sooner, but I ended up having to pause him for most of the evening last night... things were just too chaotic lol. He's at 30% training however, and rather cute if I do say so myself... it's my first time owning an Oniotchi. I'll be neglecting him somewhat, since I'm aiming for a Memetchi again. ^_^

@ 3:47pm I let his happiness hearts drop below four. ^_^ ;; I hadn't meant to, which is the sad part, but there's nothing I can do about it. I wasn't planning to let them drop until tomorrow, but now I'll just have to make sure they don't drop below three until he evolves.

10/17/04 @ 9:03pm I had to change the batteries at 8:50pm today, resulting in the loss of two training points. :/ I'm rather upset at that, he's been a bit difficult to train, and he should be evolving tomorrow. >.< We'll see.

10/21/04 @ 4:48pm I've been incredibly busy lately... so much happening, hehe. Ewan evolved yesterday! Into a Mimitchi. Not quite what I was hoping, but I don't mind so much. Two days ago I let his hearts drop below four... again... and had to let him jump hurdles to the 20th+ level to make him happy again. I don't like Gozarutchi or Masktchi, and I didn't want to chance getting them, even if it did mean sacrificing a potential Memetchi. :/

Latest posts

Back