What was the worst thing you did?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
What was the worst thing you did in TT, and you feel embarrassed for it now?

The day I joined (20/march/07),I wrote about a strange glitch in the 'What happened to my Tamagotchi?' forum. It took a lot of time to post, so I clicked the 'post topic' button again, which resulted in two topics. Then, obviously the extra topic needed to be closed because I already posted the other topic, so a Guide closed it. I was so MAD xD. I PM'ed Admin and I ranted that someone closed my topic and etc etc etc....!!!!

What's yours?

So far, on this account, nothing.

But on my old account - bratztroxg - when I first joined 3 years ago, I was such a n00b. I filled my posts with emoticons and wrongly spelt words and raved about my new toys and Tamagotchi problems.

Needless to say, I have somewhat improved. I'm still a spaz, just in a different kind of way. xD

Talked like a noob on RT. -.- And bashed people opinions. D:

Na... It's just a a BIG rip off!U can't connect!U can't play a game!u only feed it!  My friend has but she Debuged it!They sould ban Minis!! 

._. That's by RT.

Aha.

On my other account, well, my more active one, tamagirl_desy, I posted a topic which people considered spam when I over-posted, and I began to yell at them plus the guides.

I was a very angry girl. :3 Hehe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bumped a bunch of wii topics plus a topic about mythbusters. I felt like I was in HUGE trouble XP I hope not.

:rolleyes:

Trusting someone with a secret. >:[

I was ranting to an ex tamatalk friend about a person also from tt who was annoying and I said something like "oh well she's just a bleep" but I said the actual word and for whatever reason, the person reported me for 'saying a bad word'. I was almost put on mod preview because of that stupid person who tattled on who she called her "best friend."

Oh my... On Warriorscats I was such a noob xP

All of my posts contained things like XDXDXDXDXDXD LOLZ :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D :D

I'm embarrassed all over again

Last edited by a moderator:
On my old account one of my first post's was like "Hay!!! I can help you with ur tamma so just come over to me and you can say goodbye to your problems!"

Yeah I've grown since then.

Well, I was originally Tama_Lover994. I was a n00b, and abused the poor emotes.

But a year, year and a half ago, I had a Tamagotchi site. And I advertised through PMs. A lot. It worked out great for the first couple months - people either didn't reply, replied and kindly said, "No thanks," or they joined. And then I got reported, and TamaMum had to PM me and basically tell me to cut it out. xD

It was pretty bad. Looking back, it shames me to think that I'd stoop to the level of basically begging people to join my site. But I learned from it, so I guess it wasn't a complete loss.

on my other account, Jamie_rox, (July 2006 I believe) I talked like some sort of gangsta wannabe. I'd say "ya, I went to Jamaica. It was da bombagideous!" and "that was so super duperly cooleo!" (I read these in my PMs and old posts) :(

I was weird...

I won't even say. On this account I haven't done anything bad, but I've had other accounts other than this.

I joined a long time ago, before I went through the phase where I realized that the world in fact, was not as great as it seems, and it is not nice to go around gloating about how you own a river in Wisconsin. I also realized that to most people, twenty dollars is a lot. Yeah... I was pretty spoiled. But you people helped me grow out of that phase. Hooray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back