Nintencats?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
I love nintendogs but am more of a cat person. I'm desperately hoping that Nintendo will release something like Nintencats 'cause Purr Pals doesn't look all that good and neither does Petz Catz 2. I was thinking about Petz Catz Clan because the graphics looked decent (though nintendogs still looks better). The problem is, I heard about female cats constantly getting pregnant and reaching the limit of 10 cats, so when you get the 11th one, it forces you to give one of your others away. Is there a way to avoid this? Cause I definitely don't want to be forced to give away a cat. Help or info would be highly appreciated.

Um.. Nintendogs are puppies, so Nintencats would be kittens.

Baby animals can't get pregnant, like a -human- baby can't.

I would like to see Nintencats too. :3

I also Like Nintendogs, great concept for the people who don't have a dog. I think the idea of Nintencats would be fabulous for those how do like cats more than dogs. Great idea! :D

Err, I know that Nintencats would probably be kittens. When I was talking about the 10 cats and cat pregnancy thingy, I meant Petz Catz Clan.

*sigh* Really wish they would come out with Nintencats. After Nintendogs, I just KNOW that it'll be better than Purr Pals or Petz.

There is something called "Yume Neko DS" which is created by Sega. It's only in Japan, though.

Yume Nko's trailer.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Cats.. cute ones.

I would love a Nintencats to come out.

I really liked Nintendogs, I liked the look & idea of everything.

Would be great with kitties. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back