I think she's really mad :|

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I think my friend is really pi**ed off at me.

Me and my other friend met up with her at this community dance thing, and she hung out with us.

She told me she didn't have a ride, and asked if she could get one with me. I said I'd have to ask my dad when he came.

So yeah, whatever, we had fun.

But for the last song, me and my other friend got spilt up with her. We went to get our sweaters, and then we couldn't find her.

ANYWHERE! It was like she had disappeared. We went outside, and I saw my dad waiting for us.

I went over and asked him if we could drive my other friend, and he said we couldn't because we didn't have another seat.

I tried to find her to tell her, but there was such a huge crowd, it was impossible.

My dad said we had to go, so we left.

I really just hoped she had gotten a ride with someone else.

Then, last night, she called me a "fruity betch" (but replace that with the real swear words) because I left her there.

:| What do I do? I tried apoligizing.

Awe, Desy. D:

This girl has half a reason to be upset. From her side of the story, it's like she went somewhere for a few minutes and next thing she knew her ride has gone. Obviously, that would be pretty frustrating, but you did all you could. You looked for her for ages, and she wasn't there. That was a confusion - it doesn't make it anybody's fault.

And no matter how mad she is, she has no right to call you a "fruity betch". Especially if you've already apologised.

You made a mistake, and you've now said sorry. That's all you really need to do, but I know you can go that extra mile to show your friend how much you care and hopefully she'll come around. If she doesn't, this is no longer your problem. It's hers.

Good luck, Desy <33

Well, at least its not purposely your fault.

did you try explaining to her why you couldn't drive her? If she still won't lighten up, then I guess there's not much you can do, but wait. Try doing something nice for her, put her in your MSN message, do something for her, be extra nice to her for the next few days. That's all I can think of.

She'll forgive you eventually, though ;)

It wasn't done purposefully so after she'll probably chill out with a few days or so. You're sorry things got messed up, you've tried to mend it with an apology and if she's still POed then it's up to her to get over it. ;)

If she won't talk to you, send her an email or a note.

Just let her get over it herself. If she is a real friend, she'll forgive you over time... but If you try to talk to her and apologise at the moment, she will probably just get angry.

It wasn't your fault that things ended up that way, and if you already tried explaining and apologizing and it didn't work, just let it go. Hopefully she'll forgive you, but if not it'll be OK. Good luck!

It seems like the whole thing was just a horrible misunderstanding. You have to tell her exactly what happened. Tell her that you were looking for her, and you couldn't find her anywhere. Then your dad said that you guys had to leave right now.

If she refuses to talk to you, send her an email. She'll get over it eventually anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back