A very..Strange dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilam..Ellie

Reaction score
Okay, My dream started out as my friend and I were getting on to the bus and saw a new bus driver. So he and I were like " A new bus driver~Yay!".

But he started driving the oppisite way to school.So I came up to him and said: We aren't going the right way.

So he nodded and continued driving.But when we all notciced that we weren't going to school..We freaked out.The 'Bus driver' Screamed: Shut up and I won't hurt you. My friend and I tried to find an emergency exit, But there wasn't one.

So the bus driver took us to his house and, well..Threatended to rape us.But of course, He didn't, I woke up.

That was scary and strange...

^ I had a scary dream once. I like...jumped out of the bed and I fell off it! I hurt my back and It hurt for a month Dx I thought someone was going to kill me! That dream scared most of it...

OMG I had a dream about a creepy perverted bus driver too and it totally freaked me out! My dreams are always weird or scary or a mix of both. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. :wacko:

hmm... i had like billion of dreams i want to talk about, but nevermind about that. there was one where i was climbing a waterfall, and i fell, and i woke up when i fell of my bed. xD and, there was one where our neighbor kept stealing our car. so, i went over to ask them for it! so i walked over, and a knight came over and tried to kill me! i screamed, but i couldn't scream. it was really scary. :wacko:

I am the queen of strange, bizarre dreams. :|

I love telling about them outloud, but unfortunately none of my friends or family like listening to me talk about them.

They are so interesting, yet strange.

<3 I love dreams, except for the scary ones.

I had a dream that my dad was trying to run me over with his old police van.

I kept having that dream over and over.

And then there was this other time where I dreamed my school had been taken over by dinosaurs xD

And a few days ago I had a dream that was a cross between Grand Theft Auto, Twilight and the Victorian Bushfires. Outside my house was on fire, then it turned into a huge expolosion and I turned into a vampire and ran off with Jacob Black. It was very weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg :mellow: I had a dream where this thing tried to rape me but I shot it in the head it was gory and scary x.X!!

I'm prone to nightmares. Every night someone(usually myself) dies in one of my dreams. It's gotten to the point where I don't really wake up scared anymore. I'm either aggravated or having a wtf moment when I first wake up.

I guess it's one of those things you have to kind of tone out. Dreams aren't real after all.

There's only been one dream that was reoccurring that scared me to no return, and that was being trapped in a falling elevator. Now I'm claustrophobic and terrified of elevators. That's the only dream(s) I've had that effected me in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a kabillion of weird dreams....

Like when my friend married Kevin Jonas =3

And that all the kids in my age (including me) had to be buried alive x_x

xD

^ OMG. I had a dream I married Joe Jonas. <3 Me and your friend would be related! xD

I'm always dreaming weird stuff.

._.

I also have many strange and bizarre dreams. And they usually only make sense to me. Sometimes I'll dream about what's going to happen or what has happened, but usually it's just "PINK OSTRICH EATING ME! ZOMG! NO WAIT, NOW THE GIANT MARSHMALLOW OF DOOM IS STEALING MY CRAYONS."

I hated that dream. The one where the giant marshmallow of doom stole my crayons really did upset me very much. D:

The other night I had a dream where Trce Cyrus picked me up like a baby and threw me in the crowd. I also had a dream where I was in this mechanical warehouse and we were learning how to operate the buttons and we kept switching stations.

And just tonight actually, I had a dream where me, Esther and Feebee went on an outing to the art gallery and Feebee destroyed 2 paintings cuz she ran into them and we all got sent out of the gallery because apparently me and Esther ''didn't warn Feebee not to run''.

Was a good dream.

And just tonight actually, I had a dream where me, Esther and Feebee went on an outing to the art gallery and Feebee destroyed 2 paintings cuz she ran into them and we all got sent out of the gallery because apparently me and Esther ''didn't warn Feebee not to run''.Was a good dream.
You can tell that was a dream. In real life, I'd be running with her. xD

^Yeah, I sorta realised that. But I prefer to skip. Hehe, I was skipping today around the city. I got like a million weird looks from people. Mum always warns me not to skip inside stores. I've broked various things before [e.g. Glass statue worth $500, Teacup, Plants...]

Im quite clumsy. [i made up the best idea on whhat to do with my balloons! Keep checking the pictures topic xDDD].

Sorry for offtopicness.

I always have dreams where newsreaders chase me. It gets scary ._.

^ Skipping is immense. Vavoom. [The sound of my heart beating with love for skipping] 8D

I skip places, but running is my preference. Only because I fall less when I run than when I am skipping.

It sounds dumb, but it's true. I've skipped into a parked car once. There was this old guy in it. So I ran away..

And by the way, Ksenia, I am honoured to have been in your dream. Somewhere over in Australia, I was being a spaz in your mind at night. And so I am proud. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back