Sign in to follow this  
Tamasock

Who is your least favorite character?

What is your least favorite character? Mine is paparatchi. She is so ugly!

gozarutchi. he always comes up when i don't take good care of it (i got a gozaru family on my v5 whenever i get a secret character :P )

:angry: :angry: :angry: i hate u, gozarutchi!!!

the oldies, they are not cute anymore <_<

its gotta be that PapaPatchi. He scares me! :o NOOO! I ♥ GOZARUTCHI! TAKE THIS!! >:D :rolleyes: :P :P :D :D :D :P :P B) :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

ahahahahahmwahahahaha! *ahem* I HATE that toddler/child one you get on V1, the one thats a blob and floats around. I ALWAYS get it, no matter how i look after it. :angry: And the Petite family. Its not funny when you keep getting Peyoitachis and petitchis all the time!!!

Ponytchi... nooooooooooooooooooooo im thinking about her.

I just think shes pretty ugly

WHY oh WHY did you dumb music star tama evolve into Tarakotchi?? WHYYYYY!???? And you married the musical-note head and had a baby..Boy. I keep getting boys aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Papapatchi comes out of nowhere. Marrie something that did not look like papapatchi at all. In fact it looked more like mamechi, and it still turned into papapatchi. Gaaahhh I prefer Planetchi, thank you very much. :( -_-

I don't realy like Young Mimitchi.I used to get them all the time...

i HATE young memetchi!

she looks like an alien, and freeks me out!

0_o........i hate.....mimitchi.......it....NEVER.....will let me be its owner................I JUST KEEP GET MAMETCHI OR MEMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHHHY?????????I just want MimitchiONCE, alt least ONCE! Speaking of which, my friend had Dazzletchi, and he wouldn't tell me how.....then i came over, he reset it.................why....

MIZUTAMATCHI!!! IT SUCKS!!! I always keep getting Mizutamatchis! I'm getting sick on it! It sucks already! I HATE THIS ******* WATERBALL!!! :( :mimitchi: :angry:

always Mizutamatchi... eeewww! MIZUTAMATCHI SUCKS!!! :angry:

Edited by Oxiecraft

i HATE young memetchi!

she looks like an alien, and freeks me out!

PapaPatchi, Young Memetchi, Papakurotchi and Mamapatchi and yone patchi freak me out. I had a nightmare about the kuchipatchi family taking over the world.

P.S. Is Mizutamatchi the one that looiks like a raindrop? Ewwww. I hate that one. I also hate the blue-toddler mametchi on the v4. I'm CONSTANLY GETTING IT, and always getting universals. I'd do ANYTHING for a Meme/Mame/Kuchi famliy.