Scariest video game/scene?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
For me it's Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Royal Family's Tomb.

o_x

-Waits for Sweet Kandi to post- xDD

Edit TamaMum:

To all members: By all means mention / briefly describe your scariest game / scene to everyone, but please don't link to any vids that are inappropriate for TamaTalk - remember we have kids of all ages who visit this site.

Don't forget to keep it family friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly xP

It's been voted on a few different sites as 2nd-3rd scariest game.

My friend and I play this series a lot, and I also watch it on youtube(Life? What life?). Unfortunately the person who made the best walk through for 2 deleted all his videos >.< This is the second best person I can find, but he only has a few up yet.

[*YouTube Link removed*]Fatal Frame 2

This is the video I think had the most 'action' in it.

He also has the third games finished on his channel.

I've seen this game played over so many times between my friend and youtube that it doesn't really come off as scary to me anymore, which is sad. When I first watched it though, oh god how I screamed XD

This isn't a game you want to play at 2am with the lights off.

*Edit, TamaMum:

Link removed (to protect sensitive / young "souls") :D

Search YouTube for the Fatal Frame 2 walkthrough by Shreeb

The whole LoZ: Majora's Mask (SP?)

Darkest. Zelda. Game. Ever.

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly xP
It's been voted on a few different sites as 2nd-3rd scariest game.

My friend and I play this series a lot, and I also watch it on youtube(Life? What life?). Unfortunately the person who made the best walk through for 2 deleted all his videos >.< This is the second best person I can find, but he only has a few up yet.

[*Link removed*]Fatal Frame 2

This is the video I think had the most 'action' in it.

He also has the third games finished on his channel.

I've seen this game played over so many times between my friend and youtube that it doesn't really come off as scary to me anymore, which is sad. When I first watched it though, oh god how I screamed XD

This isn't a game you want to play at 2am with the lights off.
OMG, that is scary O_O

ehhh...I've never really played any scary games XP

um...that scene in the darkest faerie when the werelupe king captured roberta and he pretended to eat the screen?... (the werelupe king is a CANIBAL!!! he threatened to eat tor and roberta XD)

I got nothin' XD

:p

Er... This will sound silly...

In Hack: Mutation, there's this strange male character, who's debugged and speaks like a girl. O.O

"I don't know! What is I don't know? Rendezvous if you can make it. Rendezvous if we can. What is search? What is rendezvous? What is I don't know?" D:

And there's this creepy character who's debugged too, who goes "I don't know! I really really don't know! Heh heh!"

I think "I don't know" are debugged characters favorite words. ._.

Oh my gosh. Fatal Frame makes me scream.

I'd have to say any Legend of Zelda for a non-handheld console, because of the redeads. Oh, how my father loved tormenting me with those freaks.

And then, Baroque. Scariest game I've ever played....Everything about it is creepy.

I always freak out during Left 4 Dead. x.o

Mostly when the smokers grab you and drag you back.. With their tongue's.. And the witches are just.. Disturbing.

Silent Hill was also very nice to play.

Resident Evil 4.

To the maxxxxx. Its scary, yet wonderful. I love seeing all the heads bobbing round with no bodies etc... I dunno why.

Practically everything my brother & cousin play on the xbox.

ehhh...I've never really played any scary games XP
um...that scene in the darkest faerie when the werelupe king captured roberta and he pretended to eat the screen?... (the werelupe king is a CANIBAL!!! he threatened to eat tor and roberta XD)

I got nothin' XD

:angry:
I started playing Darkest Faerie, but I got nowhere and got fed up and haven't played it for ages 0_o

Oh and the things in twilight princess when they roar and come back to life.. they are disturbing

EDIT: can't beleive you lot play 18+ games.. I thought you lot were like 12? I know that game ratings are poorly rated but resident evil... O_O

I always freak out during Left 4 Dead. x.oMostly when the smokers grab you and drag you back.. With their tongue's.. And the witches are just.. Disturbing.

Silent Hill was also very nice to play.
ABSOLUTE AGREE!

i got really freaked out when i heard a witch crying the first time ;) ...

i really ROFLMAOd :blink: when a tank fell on that hole, i dont remembar which level, because the game is not mine, i had nightmares the first time i played it...

Fallout 3

I know to most people the scenese probably wouldn't be THAT scary...

I just get freaked out when one of those super mutants like come at you D :

and theres lots of blood n stuff... plus when theres like no one around it gets kinda creepy because like you dunno whats going to appear

It's very fun though. : ]

Mother3.

Not really scary, more shocking, but I don't like to play scary games ;(

Cecib :unsure:

PS: There was a deleted scene in the game that was sort of creepy though. o-o

In Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion when *SPOILERS!!!* Derek was infected with GUILT, and he started to develop symptoms. I don't think ANYTHING should happen to that guy...he is AWESOME.

'Twas scary D;

*waits for trauma_centere_fan to post* xD

In Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion when *SPOILERS!!!* Derek was infected with GUILT, and he started to develop symptoms. I don't think ANYTHING should happen to that guy...he is AWESOME.
'Twas scary D;

*waits for trauma_centere_fan to post* xD
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! I love Derek so much~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back