Sign in to follow this  
`Krystal

Scariest video game/scene?

Mother3.

Not really scary, more shocking, but I don't like to play scary games ;(

Cecib :unsure:

PS: There was a deleted scene in the game that was sort of creepy though. o-o

In Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion when *SPOILERS!!!* Derek was infected with GUILT, and he started to develop symptoms. I don't think ANYTHING should happen to that guy...he is AWESOME.

'Twas scary D;

*waits for trauma_centere_fan to post* xD

Edited by snickerpie

In Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion when *SPOILERS!!!* Derek was infected with GUILT, and he started to develop symptoms. I don't think ANYTHING should happen to that guy...he is AWESOME.

'Twas scary D;

*waits for trauma_centere_fan to post* xD

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! I love Derek so much~

for me, the scariest video game scene ive seen is from Ledgend of Zelda:twiglight princess

a cutsceen where there are all these twighlight links, and link is taken over and link doesnt have any puples in his eyes. at the end of the scen link lets out this ear peircing scream if you turn it up loud.0_o

^Oh yeah. How did I forget about that one. I was kind of like o.o;; during that scene.

WTF? xD

^ OMG me too. My brother was playing and I was watching and I was like... "Ehkay?" x3

These sound pretty scary, I'll admit.

Legend Of Zelda The Phantom Hourglass: I'm stuck on the ocean temple, and I was pretty scared when a phantom started chasing me for the first time. Now when they do it, I just laugh because they never get me unless I let them(and I get them to chase me a lot.). xD

Ratchet and Clank 3: When Sasha kissed Ratchet for the first time I was like 'Oh my gosh...' I know it was obvious they liked each other in...that way, but seriously.

I'll post more when I think of them.

Tama ;) Phantom

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! I love Derek so much~

HE'S MINE!!! XDD

No, really. He's mine. I have a picture of him hanging on my bullitin board xDDD (not even kidding here)

(Sorry for the Off-Topicness)

My 2nd scariest video game was when I was really small, anout 3-5 years old. I was playing this game about Charlie Brown. Linus lost his blanket. So, Lucy had to find it. And Snoopy got hungry. Scary music sounded playing. (She was also talking in French for a time xD)

nicktoons battle for volcano island-ps2

._. that "one" sence got to me then

i don't play my ps2 anymore since i don't know where it is

it was a flashback in that game and some parts of the game arn't in 3D.

Edited by Tomato-kun

for me, the scariest video game scene ive seen is from Ledgend of Zelda:twiglight princess

a cutsceen where there are all these twighlight links, and link is taken over and link doesnt have any puples in his eyes. at the end of the scen link lets out this ear peircing scream if you turn it up loud.0_o

almost as scary as majoras mask.

god that game creeps the heck out of me.

^ I don't really get how Majora's Mask is scary... I'm watching my brother play, currently. What are you reffering to?

Resident evil 4. -shudders at thought-

I was watching my friend's brother play it, and he went in a house with a girl with no head in a white, bloody dress nailed to the wall.

Believe me. I had nightmares.

Edited by Mrs.Freezie

^ I don't really get how Majora's Mask is scary... I'm watching my brother play, currently. What are you reffering to?

They might be reffering to the Mask istelf [when the skull kid puts it on at the beginning]. But I find it scary anyway, near the beginning, when you have to fight the skulll kid with 5 mins to save Termina. The moon is scary as. :(

Resident evil 4. -shudders at thought-

I was watching my friend's brother play it, and he went in a house with a girl with no head in a white, bloody dress nailed to the wall.

Believe me. I had nightmares.

ZOMG THAT SCENE FREAKED ME OUT! :0

But actually, I enjoyed it (: No nightmares, but still quite frightening.

Resident Evil 4 is probably one of the scariest and funnest video games to watch. I'd never play it... too hard and too scary! D: But my brother and I had such an amazing time playing it together. <3

And yeah, that's probably the scariest scene.

They might be reffering to the Mask istelf [when the skull kid puts it on at the beginning]. But I find it scary anyway, near the beginning, when you have to fight the skulll kid with 5 mins to save Termina. The moon is scary as. :(

Ah. That's true. The mask itself is pretty freaky. o__o

Ksenia; You guys are freaking me out. xDD

I have no idea what the game was called. But it was this one cut scene where I had killed this one guy and I looked through the aim gun thing and a face apperead right there with scary music. I screamed. xD

^ XDD Nick. xD

I whimpered in the beginning of Majora's Mask. When it showed Majora's Mask. xDD