Sign in to follow this  
`Krystal

Scariest video game/scene?

That part where the chainsaw guy comes out of nowhere and chops Leon's head off in Resident Evil.

It's scary enough looking at the screen shots. -shot-

Lol, who knew that game could be scary? XD

I know, doesn't sound scary but I had the volume up really loudly and I didn't expect it.

That part where the chainsaw guy comes out of nowhere and chops Leon's head off in Resident Evil.

It's scary enough looking at the screen shots. -shot-

I KNOW.

I CRIED IT WAS THAT SCARY.

HOLY I WAS SCARED.

The first Ganado that Leon finds,

It's the scariest thing possible.

Some level in Rupublic Commando. My brother was playing, and I was like... shaking. o_o I'm easily frightened so... but this was pretty freaking freaky. xD

Most games scare me xD

Like if you're running fast and you fly off in the wrong place.

CRASH BANDICOOT EVEN SCARES ME. Like when you're jumping on platforms, and you could fall off.

Mario used to scare me when I was little when the big turtle guy used to say "mwhahahahaha!"

Forget chainsaw guys, cutting people's heads off! Family friendly games scare me! xD

Edited by -Tamacandy

^ Lol, the only time in mario games i got scared was when i was timed in super mario sunshine. more stressed than scared, but the music when you get game over freaks me out it is so loud.

^ I remember my cousin playing that when he was on the platforms that are colorful? and when he ran out of lives there was a honking noise AND SAID GAME OVER in big letters and i found it funny! but he got angry and slapped me! (hey he was only 12!)

^Yeah, that's the one, if you thought you had more lives left it's kinda startling when the game over thingy starts.

Yume Nikki - The whole game.

This was taking out of Mother 3, but if it still counts.... Lucas's Nightmare. Just the music alone creeps me out. Then the storyline. I'm not even go there. That's just scary. Also, a lot of Castlevania is pretty freaky.